The Klark Teknik DN200 Active Stereo Direct Injection Box is a dual-channel and multi-mode stereo DI box that delivers superior connectivity and audio performance.
Housed in a robust alloy case with the same form factor as the DN100 Single-Channel DI, and further protected by a replaceable silicon sleeve, the DN200 features inputs on pairs of XLR, TRS, and RCA sockets, plus a switchable 20 dB pad and a ground lift switch.
In addition, the DN200 can operate in Sum mode, where left and right input signals are merged and routed to both left and right outputs, or Split mode, routing the left input signal to both the left and right outputs. The DN200 supports 24 to 48V phantom-power operation.
- Dual-channel active direct injection box
- Rugged Neutrik Combo XLR connectors featuring high-impedance DI jack inputs
- RCA Phono inputs
- Independent phantom power for each channel for maximum reliability
- Sum switch optionally routes both inputs to both outputs
- Split switch optionally routes left input to both outputs
- Global 20 dB Input Pad and Earth Lift switches
- 24 to 48V phantom-power
- Stackable, protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.