The Samson SMAX MD2 Pro 2-Channel Passive Direct Box features an all-metal, impact resistant construction to provide high-quality signal connection solutions for live and studio applications.
The box utilizes the company's Mu-Metal shielded STLX transformer, which is specifically designed to handle high signal levels and prevent interference. The STLX efficiently transfers the natural sound of your instruments. The unit also includes attenuation settings to toggle between line and speaker level signals.
|I/O||2x 1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs
2x 1/4" (6.35 mm) thru
2x balanced XLR outputs
|Attenuation||-10 dB and -20 dB|
|Dimensions||Not specified by the manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by the manufacturer|
|Package Weight||2.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 4.8 x 2.2"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.