The XONE PX5 from Allen & Heath is a 4+1 channel DJ mixer with a built-in sound card offering professional quality in a simple, yet intuitive layout for professional DJs, serious home enthusiast and night clubs.
The mixer features the XONE analog filter with resonance control, 3-band EQ, a replaceable VCA crossfader, and the X:FX send and return that incorporates any outboard FX unit. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with the XONE:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters, which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX.
The XONE filter includes high pass, band pass, and low pass filter selections, resonance control, and frequency sweep. Additionally, X:FX may be routed to the filter to add layers of FX and filtering. The crossfader offers three settings for blending and scratching styles and is compatible with a custom Innofader. The Channel A input features a microphone preamp and a 3-band EQ, but also doubles as an additional auxiliary input via stereo 1/4" connectors. The mixer offers XLR main outputs with independent booth (1/4") and record outputs (RCA), as well as a stereo master insert (1/4").
The XONE:PX5 incorporates a professional-quality 20-channel (10 in / 10 out) USB audio interface for integration into digital DJ workflows, while the X:Link features plug-and-play connections to XONE:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control. The XONE:PX5 ships with a power cord.
- High Quality Internal Soundcard
- XONE:PX5 incorporates a high specification 20 Channel 96 kHz, 24 bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows
- XONE:PX5 features the XONE:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing
- XONE Filter System
- XONE:PX5's filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter
- XONE: Sync MIDI Clock Engine
- XONE:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments such as drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via 1/4" jack input connections (mono/stereo). XONE:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection
- For the ultimate DJ setup, connect XONE:K series controllers to the XONE:PX5 over X:Link for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your computer
- 4 + 1 Channels
- On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, XONE:PX5 has a flexible mic / aux channel with XLR and 1/4" jack connectors and full 3-band EQ. If you don't perform with mics, the additional inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source or USB Return channel
- Innofader Compatible
- Upgrade to an Innofader Pro 2 crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs
|Channels||4 + 1|
|Equalization||3-band / Total Kill (CH 1-4 + CH A)|
|Sound Card||USB Soundcard 20 Channel (10 in / 10 out)
USB2 / Class Compliant
24 bit / 96 kHz
1 x MIDI IN
1 x MIDI Out
|Inputs||Line Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA (CH 1-4), 2 x 1/4″ / 6.35 mm TRS (CH A) Mono/Stereo
Phono Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA (CH 1-4), LN/PH Switch for DVS
USB Inputs: 5 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A)
Mic Input: 1 x XLR
|Outputs||Master Output: 2 x XLR (Balanced)
Master 2 Output: 2 x RCA (Unbalanced)
Booth Output: 2 x 1/4″ TRS
Record Output: 2 x RCA (Unbalanced)
Master Insert: 2 x 1/4″ / 6.35 mm TRS
|MIDI Sync||MIDI Sync/Out: 1 x 5-Pin DIN, DIN Offset Control|
|Sends/Returns||2 x 1/4″ / 6.35 mm TRS Send
2 x 1/4″ / 6.35 mm TRS Return
1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch
|Effects||Internal XONE:FX: Yes
Hybrid FX Mode: Yes (Internal < Dual > External)
FX Send: 1 x Pre/Post Selectable (CH 1-4 + CH A)
|Filter||1 x VCF filter
HPF / BPF / LPF
Adjustable frequency and resonance
Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A + external return
|Link||X-Link: 1 x RJ45|
|Headphone||1 x 1/4″ / 6.35 mm
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
Split cue monitoring
|Faders||Channel Faders: 2.4" / 60.0 mm- VCA (replaceable)
Channel Fader Curve: 3 types
|Meters||Chanel Meters: 12 segment LED|
|Crossfader||X-Fader 1.8" / 45.0 mm VCA (replaceable) (Innofader compatible)
X-Fader Curve Settings: 3 types
|MIDI||MIDI Clock: Send and Receive
Start / Stop / Pause / Tempo Bend (-/+)
MIDI Assignable: Yes (MIDI CC / MIDI notes)
|BPM||BPM Detection: Auto / Manual / Tap Tempo|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Consumption: 35 W max
Mains Adapter: 3-pin IEC socket with cable clamp
Fuse: 250 VAC T1AL 20 mm
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.3 x 12.6 x 14.8" / 109.2 x 320.0 x 375.9 mm|
|Weight||11.5 lb / 5.2 kg|
|Package Weight||17.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.85 x 18.6 x 8.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.