No matter whether you’re performing on stage, delivering a business presentation or designing the highest quality fixed installation, you want to leave an indelible mark on your audience.
That’s when FBT’s new X-PRO series of powered speakers can help you make a difference.
Constructed out of plywood enclosures finished with extra-texture paint, the FBT X PRO 15A is cut to withstand tour-tough conditions with Italian elegance and style. Professional features include ergonomic handles, M10 flying points, a monitor taper design, and a full protective grille. Meanwhile the onboard Class D amplifier module delivers an amazing 1000W power with a flexible DSP to allow personal EQ adjustments, while the low frequency response can be extended courtesy of the dedicated X-SUB 18” powered subwoofer.
Designed to satisfy the most demanding applications, X-PRO is the professional’s choice.
- Plywood cabinet with anti-scratch coating and internal ply reinforcement
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1”) throat and 35mm (1.4”) voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and 35° or 45° monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- Constant directivity horn which can be rotated to vary the speaker’s angle of coverage
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||800/200 W RMS|
|Frequency response:||42Hz - 20KHz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||15-2.5 coil inch|
|High Frequency driver:||1 - 1.4 coil inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||128 dB|
|Dispersion:||80°x50° rotatable HxV|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Input connector:||XLR with loop, JAck ST, RCA ST|
|Power cord:||5 / 16.4 m/ft|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||440x735x440 / 17.32x28.93x17.32 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||22 / 48.5 Kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||500x795x500 / 19.68x31.29x19.68 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||25/55.11 Kg/lb|