No matter whether you’re performing on stage, delivering a business presentation or designing the highest quality fixed installation, you want to leave an indelible mark on your audience.
That’s when FBT’s new X-PRO series of powered speakers can help you make a difference.
Constructed out of plywood enclosures finished with extra-texture paint, the FBT X PRO 15A is cut to withstand tour-tough conditions with Italian elegance and style. Professional features include ergonomic handles, M10 flying points, a monitor taper design, and a full protective grille. Meanwhile the onboard Class D amplifier module delivers an amazing 1000W power with a flexible DSP to allow personal EQ adjustments, while the low frequency response can be extended courtesy of the dedicated X-SUB 18” powered subwoofer.
Designed to satisfy the most demanding applications, X-PRO is the professional’s choice.
- Plywood cabinet with anti-scratch coating and internal ply reinforcement
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1”) throat and 35mm (1.4”) voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and 35° or 45° monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- Constant directivity horn which can be rotated to vary the speaker’s angle of coverage
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||800/200 W RMS|
|Frequency response:||42Hz - 20KHz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||15-2.5 coil inch|
|High Frequency driver:||1 - 1.4 coil inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||128 dB|
|Dispersion:||80°x50° rotatable HxV|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Input connector:||XLR with loop, JAck ST, RCA ST|
|Power cord:||5 / 16.4 m/ft|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||440x735x440 / 17.32x28.93x17.32 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||22 / 48.5 Kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||500x795x500 / 19.68x31.29x19.68 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||25/55.11 Kg/lb|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.