The Korg Pa 700 Professional Arranger is a velocity-sensitive, 61-key keyboard that is designed for use by both beginners and advanced players for live performance, practice, and karaoke applications.
It features a 7" capacitive touchscreen display that provides control over important parameters as well as in-depth editing of your sounds. The Pa700 incorporates over 1,700 factory sounds including wind instruments, basses, guitars, and a multi-layer stereo piano with damper and body resonance, as well as GM/XG sound sets and over 106 drum kits. Playback is provided via the integrated dual 25W amplifiers that power the two built-in, dual-cone speakers.
Two 1/4" microphone inputs allow you to integrate vocals into your performance. Additionally, the left input works as a guitar input and includes three FX processors, 45 factory presets, and 64 user presets. The integrated MP3 player supports the MP3+G format for graphical display of lyrics and images on either the 7" touchscreen or an optional external display via RCA. You can play back MIDI and MP3 files simultaneously while transposing, accelerating, or slowing them down. You can record your performance to the internal 960MB of memory, an optional USB drive, or a microSD card.
The Pa700 offers a variety of effects to further shape your sounds, including 148 effect types with three insert FX, four master FX, a master limiter, and 4-band parametric EQ. Korg has incorporated vocal processing from the TC-Helicon, which provides up to five FX with 28 factory presets and 64 user presets. The Korg Pa700 ships with a music stand and power adapter.
Slim, Powerful, and Easy to Use
The Pa700 is a concept that combines a slim profile with a professional visual motif. The 2x25 watt amplifiers drive the two loudspeakers in a bass-reflex enclosure to generate a rich, full-bodied listening experience. The main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. Big, bright, and bold, the capacitive TouchView display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read, even under the most demanding lighting environments
- The Pa700 relies on KORG’s advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1700 ready-to-play sounds. This realistic collection offers a vast gathering of classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments—from techno to folk. Included are two new multi-layer stereo grand pianos (with damper and body resonance), plus electric pianos from the KORG SV-1 Stage Piano
- The digital drawbar organ includes key on/off noises, leakage, and the rotary speaker emulation. In addition, the Pa700 has been equipped with new wind instruments, strings, basses—even acoustic and electric guitars. Sounds have been painstakingly captured using methods that allow the finest of details to be accurately reproduced
- Up to 256MB of memory (compressed PCM user memory) is available, so custom sounds can be added easily. The General MIDI (GM) sound bank has been improved for better compatibility with GM files. The Pa700 can also load/import KORG, WAV, AIFF, and SoundFont formats, and it can export in WAV or AIFF. Sounds can be fully edited, with up to 24 oscillators for each note
Over 370 Included Styles
- The Pa700 delivers over 370 Styles, straight out of the box. Each one is a fully realized musical environment dedicated to creating a particular musical style. With so many to choose from, the Pa700 can provide instant access to a vast and robust range of musical genres. Each Style features 4 Fill Ins + Break patterns, one for each variation. Using the new Auto Fill function, they can be automatically recalled as you move between the four variations. The Pa700 has 1152 locations in which to save your new Styles and settings
- In addition, each Style can be enhanced by using the four Pads. Each Pad can add a one-time or repeating riff, a percussion part, an accent sound, or even a sound effect
- Custom Styles: Thanks to an all-new, built-in Standard MIDI File to Style converter, you can quickly and easily have on-board styles of the latest songs. Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa700 , and the built-in converter will easily and quickly turn it into a full KORG style, while also creating a chord sequence from the song’s chords
- The Pa700 includes high-quality effects from the Korg library. Two insert and two master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while one insert and two master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks
- 148 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators, and more
- Connect a dynamic microphone, and adjust parameters such as the EQ, compressor, gate, reverb, and delay to make the vocals sound smooth and studio-produced
- The Vocal Remover will even let you remove the voice from MP3 Songs so you can sing along with them
- Guitar FX algorithms let you add pedal and studio effects to a guitar connected to the dedicated guitar input on the back of the instrument
- High-quality guitar effects from the Korg collection have been selected to add the sound of all-tube amplifiers, realistic distortion, chorus or delay pedals, and studio-quality reverbs
Player / Sequencer
- The Player supports the MP3+G (also known as MP3+Graphics) format for MP3 files in addition to the most popular lyrics formats. This new feature allows backing sequences to play with enriched lyrics and graphics, which can be displayed simultaneously on the on-board TFT display and on an external monitor.
- The Pa700 can record your entire performance, allowing you to run a song, play the keyboard, sing along, and everything will be recorded in MP3 format and stored on an external USB device or in the internal memory
- The SongBook is a fully programmable and easily searchable music database
- The SongBook can use styles, MIDI files, or MP3s, and immediately recall settings such as song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy edit, 4 Keyboard Sets, TC-Helicon presets, master transpose, and more
- The SongBook also includes an updated Set List function, with a convenient panel-button association for fast recall, to make life easier during live gigs
- With the SongBook editor, you can easily view, create, and edit your Korg Pa-series SongBook entries and Set Lists using a Windows-based computer. It can also be synchronized with iOS and Android tablets to become your handy external digital sheet-music reader (third-party software required)
MIDI connection can now also be done through the USB Host port (in addition to the USB Device and MIDI ports). This allows for easy connection of controllers like digital pianos or the KORG nano and micro series, with no need for special adapters
|Type||61 keys (C2 - C7) with velocity|
|System||Upgradable operating system, multitasking, load while play|
|Tone Generator||EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - eXpanded) filters with resonance, 3-band EQ on each sound|
|Polyphony||128 voices, 128 oscillators|
|Effects||Accompaniment/Song: 2 insert effects; 2 master effects (148 types)
Keyboard Sounds: 1 insert effect; 2 master effects (148 types)
Final Mastering Effects: Limiter, Master EQ
Voice Processor: 5 FX, 28 factory, 64 user presets
Guitar Processor: 3 FX, 45 factory, 64 user presets
|Sound Banks||Factory: More than 1700 factory sounds including a multi-layer stereo piano with damper and body resonance, GM/XG sound sets, and 106 drum kits
User: 512 sounds, 256 drum kits
Digital Drawbars: 9 footages, percussion, key on/off, leakage, rotary speaker effect
DNC (Defined Nuance Control) technology, natural ambience drums
Full sounds/drum kits editing
|Sampling||128 MB compressed (equivalent to 256 MB linear data)
Loads Korg, WAV, AIFF and SoundFont formats
Saves Korg, WAV, and AIFF formats
Full edit, time slice
|Styles||Factory: More than 370 factory styles, freely reconfigurable sets
User: 1152 locations, including user and direct banks
Eight Accompaniment tracks, 4 Keyboard Sets, 4 Pads per Style
Style settings (sounds and arranger parameters) on each Style
Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT (Note Transposition Table)
Style/Pad Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit
Style Creator Bot (MIDI Song to Style Converter)
Style Controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare and Kick Designation, Style to Keyboard Set Mode
|Keyboard||Keyboard Set Library:
Memorize keyboard sound settings
Factory: More than 290 factory keyboard sets, freely reconfigurable
User: 864 locations, including user and direct banks
‘My Setting’ special keyboard set
Automatic MIDI FX generator
More than 65 factory presets
|Song Play||Supported Formats: MID, KAR, MP3+Lyrics, MP3+G
Select, Start/Stop, Home, and Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Lyrics, score, and chord data can be displayed on screen, or on an external video monitor
Markers with add, delete, edit, and loop functions
|MP3 Player||MP3 Player
Transpose (+6/-5 semitones), tempo change (±30%)
|Recorder||Records MP3 files, including Styles, MIDI Songs, MP3 Songs, Keyboard Sounds, Pads, Microphone, Guitar, Effects, and KAOSS Effects|
|Sequencer||Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
Full-featured sequencer, 16 tracks, up to 200,000 events, SMF (MID) native format
Chord Sequence recorder and player in Style Play mode
Chord Sequences can be saved to Style and SongBook Entries
Edit Functions: Delete, Copy from Style/SongBook, Import/Export from/to SMF
|SongBook||Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, MIDI Songs (MID and KAR files), MP3 Songs, with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
User-definable set lists, with entries selectable from the control panel
Filtering and sorting options
|Compatibility||Pa-Series Models: Styles, Performances, Programs/Sounds, Songs, SongBook Entries, Pads
'i-Series' Models: Styles
|Pads||4 x assignable pads, stop button, and pad record function|
|Controls||Master Volume, Fade In/Out, Keyboard-Acc/Song Balance, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Joystick, 2 assignable knobs, 3 assignable switches, Tempo +/-, Tempo Lock; Metronome On/Off, Dial, Search, Shift Split, Record|
|Scale||Scale Controls: Virtual quarter tone subscale keypad, 4 x scale presets|
|Pedal Control||Damper pedal (supports half-pedaling with the optional DS-1H pedal)
|Audio Inputs||Line (Left/Right): 1/4” / 6.35 mm jacks, +20 dBm, 12 kOhm
Mic/Guitar (Left): 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack, with gain control (0 to +40 dB)
Mic: 12 kOhms
Guitar: 500 kOhms
|Audio Outputs||Left/Right: 2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm jack, +21 dBm, 0.003% THD+N @ +18 dBm
Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4" / 3.5 mm jack, 16 to 200 Ohms (50 Ohms suggested)
|Speaker System||Amplification: 2 x 25 W
Speakers: 2 x dual-cone speakers in bass-reflex box
|MIDI||Standard MIDI connectors (In/Out), 2 x 5-pin DIN
USB to MIDI using the USB ports
Host: Memory and controllers
Device: Personal computers
Eight user-definable MIDI Setups
|USB||Type-A (Host), Type-B (Device)
2.0 high-speed connections (480 Mbit/s), low-speed (1.5 Mbit/s), and full-speed (12 Mbit/s) devices can only be connected through a high-speed USB hub
|Storage||Internal Memory: 960 MB
USB external drives (drive not included)
microSD card (not included); rear panel slot with plastic cover
|Display||7.0" / 177.8 mm wide, capacitive color TouchView TFT display|
|Video Out||RCA connector|
|Clock||Internal system clock|
|Power Consumption||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 W normal / < 0.3 W in standby|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||40.6 x 14.9 x 5.2" / 1,030.0 x 378.3 x 132.0 mm (without music stand)
Height with Music Rest: 14.0" / 355.8 mm
|Weight||21.8 lb / 9.9 kg|
|Package Weight||30.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||45.5 x 21.5 x 10.5"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.