The RCF HDL6 A Active Line Array Module is a 2-way active line array module designed for live sound reinforcement and installed sound applications.
Powered by a 1400W 2-channel class-D amplifier, it features two 6" neodymium woofers for a solid bass reproduction and a 1.7" voice coil compression driver mounted on a precise 100 x 10° waveguide. The powerful DSP processes the sound including crossover, phase correction, limiting, and protection. The system accept female XLR input connectors and line-level signals from a mixing console or other signal source. The output XLR male connector provides a loop-trough for speaker's daisy chaining. The volume knob controls the volume of the power amplifier. The control ranges from maximum attenuation to the maximum level (maximum output).
- Equipped with two aluminum rear handles for portability
- Features RCF transducers
- Integrated mechanics are both fast and reconfigurable, allowing the system engineer to create J-shaped or spiral arrays
- Wooden reinforced composite polypropylene enclosure
- Integrated processing and cabling reduction
- Digital amplifier with switch mode power supply and DSP controlled input section with selectable presets
- Powered by a 1400W peak power digital amplifier, split 400W for the HF, and 1000W for the LF
- HF projection is adjusted by the button on the rear of the cabinets
- 2.0" inside-outside voice coil
- Water-resistant fiber doped cone
- Polycotton M-roll surround
- High-power magnetic structure
- Inside/outside coil doubles the dissipation surface
- Adhesion area to the former is doubled
- ND 340 high-power compression driver
- 1.7" voice coil with a crossover point of 900 Hz
- Coverage and dispersion control
- Edge wound voice coils
- Linear frequency response and maximum SPL output
|Crossover Frequencies||900 Hz|
|Peak Power||Total: 1400 W
High Frequencies: 400 W
Low Frequencies: 1000 W
|RMS Power||Total: 700 W
High Frequencies: 200 W
Low Frequencies: 500 W
|Connection||VDE connector in|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 18.5 x 15" (23.7 x 47 x 37.7 cm)|
|Weight||25.4 lb (11.5 kg)|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.