The ROLI Seaboard Block is a portable keyboard controller and open-ended interactive surface designed to provide versatile and expressive instrument control gestures for electronic musicians, keyboardists, composers, and music producers.
It includes a suite of software and hundreds of sounds.
It features ROLI’s award-winning Seaboard interface as a 24-keywave, two-octave playing surface. 5D Touch technology provides response to five types of interaction: Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, and Lift. Control hundreds of sounds in the supplied apps, NOISE and Equator Player. The BLOCKS Dashboard program enables you to use the Seaboard Block as a MIDI controller for other applications, such as Ableton Live and Logic Pro X. It transmits MIDI over USB and Bluetooth, allowing it to be used with computers, tablets, or smartphones.
Expand your system by connecting the Seaboard Block to other ROLI BLOCKS via magnetic DNA connectors. The built-in battery provides up to 10 hours of operating time, or use the included USB cable to power the controller via USB.
- Award-winning Seaboard interface with a 24-keywave, two-octave playing surface
- 5D Touch technology provides expressive control gestures: Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, and Lift
- MIDI over USB and Bluetooth
- Magnetically connects to other BLOCKS via DNA connectors
- Includes NOISE and Equator Player apps, providing hundreds of sounds
- Includes BLOCKS Dashboard program for control capabilities in other software
- Three-month Max MSP license included
- Powered via built-in battery or USB
|System Requirements||iPhone 6, 6 Plus, or newer
iPad Air or newer
iOS 9 or above
BLOCKS works with programs including: Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand and Logic Pro, FXpansion Strobe 2, SampleModeling SWAM, Native Instruments Kontakt and Massive, Cycling '74 Max MSP, Bitwig Studio, and Spectrasonics Omnisphere
|Connectors||1 x USB Type-C (MIDI out and power)
4 x DNA
|Bluetooth Range||50' / 15 m|
|Power Requirements||Built-in battery or USB-powered|
|Battery||Battery Life: up to 10 hours
Charge Time: 4 hours
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||11.1 x 1.0 x 5.6" / 282.0 x 24.7 x 141.0 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 0.6 kg|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.