The AKG WMS 40 Mini Dual Wireless Instrumental System is a UHF wireless instrument system that is small portable, easy to set up and straightforward to operate.
The WMS 40 Mini2 Instrumental Wireless Instrument System supports simultaneous operation of 2 transmitters and includes the SR 40 mini2 receiver, 2 PT 40 bodypack transmitters and 2 MKG L instrument cables for guitars, keyboards and more.
The bodypack transmitter features a mini XLR output and operates for 30 hours on just a single AA battery. The transmitter also features an On/Off and Mute switch. The SR 40 mini2 receiver features a miniature design and a 1/4" audio output. There are 3 LEDs indicating On/Off and RF status. Operation is fairly straightforward, simply connect the SR 40 mini2 to a PA amplifier input, power the PT 40 transmitters and receiver and you're ready for wireless performances, band rehearsals and more.
- Up to 30 hours of operation with one single AA battery
- Receiver power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters
- Easy to set up, plug-&-play operation
- Gain control on pocket transmitter
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery indicator
- Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its class
|Carrier Frequency Range||660 to 865MHz
|Audio Bandwidth||40 to 20,000Hz|
|Frequency Stability||±15 kHz|
|THD||at 1 kHz typ. 0.8%|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||typ. 105 dB(A)|
|RF Output||Max. 10mW|
|Power Supply||1.5-V AA size battery Battery Life: > 30 hours|
|Package Weight||2.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.5 x 11.3 x 2.5"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.