Alesis M1 Active. Legendary Pedigree
Over the span of more than a decade, Alesis monitors have established an enviable, well-deserved reputation for accuracy and dependability that made them an excellent choice for professional use. The original best-selling M1 monitors were perfect for almost any situation. Our latest generation, the M1 Active MK3, features advancements in studio monitor technology that bring the Alesis M1 series to a whole new level of legendary unmatched professional sound.
The M1 Active MK3 studio monitor utilizes a beautiful new 5-inch aluminum woofer that is lighter and stiffer than typical carbon-fiber, paper or glass-Aramid woofers, giving the MK3 an even faster transient attack and more linear response through the bass and midrange. Additionally, a precision-designed waveguide provides high-frequency dispersion in a well-controlled, predictable pattern. This ensures a widened listening “sweet spot”—even well to the side (“off axis”) of the speaker—while at the same time preventing random scattering of the sound. The smoothly radiused “aerodynamic” cabinet edge prevents objectionably-audible artifacts from edge diffraction and the flared front-firing bass ports eliminate distracting port turbulence from the speaker’s bass output.
With M1 Active MK3 studio monitors, you can listen, mix, and create with complete confidence that you’ll get the most accurate sound. The M1 Active MK3 monitors feature a wide frequency response (from 55-22 kHz, ±3dB), so you can hear all the music with the lifelike realism demanded by today’s music. The M1 Active MK3 also features a Class A/B 40-watt LF amplifier/25-watt HF amplifier for smooth, “gutsy” performance and generous headroom compared to ordinary “digital” amplifiers. Additionally, the balanced XLR+1/4” combo input allows for complete hookup flexibility for all of your favorite studio equipment.
- 65W (40 LF, 25 HF) Bi-amplified design for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” aluminum low-frequency driver; 1” silk dome tweeter
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Optimized front-firing ports for extended low-frequency response
- Balanced XLR+1/4” combo input for complete hookup flexibility
- Ultra-wide 45-22kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- M1 Active MK3 Studio Monitor
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.
- 88 Full-Sized, Semi-Weighted Keys
- Five Piano Sounds
- Split or Layer Two Voices Simultaneously
- Built-In 20W Speakers
- Lesson Mode, Stereo RCA Aux Outputs