The Alesis Nitro Drum Kit is an 8-piece electronic drum set with 3 cymbals, a 4-post aluminum rack, and all connection cables and hardware.
It can be used in applications for recording studios, live stage, rehearsals, and more.
The kit contains everything you'll need to get set up and running with a snare pad, tom pad, 10" hi-hat pad, 10" crash pad with choke ability, and a 10" ride cymbal pad. Additionally, a kick pedal, hi-hat pedal, 4-post aluminum rack, drum key, drum sticks, and a power supply are included.
When the Nitro electronic drum module is set up, it features 40 ready-to-play classic and modern drum kits and 385 drum and cymbal sounds. Sharpen your skills with the 60 built-in play-along tracks, and take advantage of the sequencer, metronome, and performance recorder that add more versatility to the kit.
With a headphone output for private practice, MIDI in and out ports, aux inputs to play along with your own songs, stereo line outputs to connect to any sound system, and USB/MIDI connections for use with virtual instruments and recording software, the Nitro Kit is a suitable solution for your percussion needs.
- Dynamic and comfortable pads for a great feel and a natural response
- 5" high quality rubber pads (dual zone snare drum, 3 x single zone toms)
- Kick pad tower with bass drum pedal included
- 10" Cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke ability
- 4-post aluminum rack is solid for stability and flexibility
- All connection cables, mounting hardware, drum sticks, drum key, and power supply are included
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||41.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||37.0 x 20.0 x 13.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.