The Allen and Heath Xone DB4 Digital DJ Mixer is perfectly suited for professional use and installation in nightclub DJ booths, professional mobile applications, performances, recording applications and more.The Xone:DB4 delivers 4 versatile channels and a USB port capable of 24-Bit / 96kHz audio with any DAW software.Its Quad FX Core DSP engine delivers stunning effects. Choose between 5 BPM syncing effects on each channel. The 4-channel chassis features 2 phono/line switchable inputs, and 2 dedicated line inputs. There are 4 dedicated S/PDIF digital inputs for connecting digital decks. The Allen & Heath Xone sound quality professional DJs expect is apparent with a high quality filter/EQ and dedicated dual slope filter system.
- Quad FX Core
- The heart of the Xone:DB4 is the powerful Quad FX Core DSP engine, enabling each channel to have its own FX bank and BPM detection system, which automatically adjusts all time-related FX and loops to the tempo of the music. There are 5 studio quality FX types optimized for DJ use - delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators and damage - plus each FX type has a patch library of different effect variations. Each FX bank has a dedicated expression control and a rotary pot to set the wet/dry level, whilst further tweaking can be performed using the global controllers in the FX master section.
- Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars. :DB4 will always record the full 4 bars, so the loop can be expanded or shrunk at will.
- Equipped with the Xone dual filter system.
- Source select
- Each music channel can select any of the available stereo music sources: Analogue Line 1-4 (switchable to Phono on 2-3), Digital 1-4 or USB 1-4.
- EQ / Filter
- Each music channel has a 3-band EQ that can be configured as standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-25dB), Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or reconfigured as a High-Pass/Low-Pass filter system with adjustable resonance. EQ knob pointers change color to show which type of equalization is active.
- Mic/Line Input
- The Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level. This can also be routed to channel 1 for adding FX.
- Integral Soundcard
- A built-in, high quality (24-bit / 96kHz), multi-channel, fully patchable USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- User-defined settings such as meter mode, BPM range, USB audio routing scheme and display brightness can be saved to a USB key for recall on another Xone:DB4.
- MIDI Control
- All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data and the mixer can double up as a MIDI controller via the MIDI shift button, allowing the Loop and FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings.
- Output Patchbay
- Booth, record and phones - source selectable and level trim. Booth and main - phase and level trim controls.
- High Visibility Display
- The OLED display is clearly visible, even in bright sunlight, and displays channel FX selection and current BPM, as well as being an easy interface for the Menu setup functions.
- Lightweight Chassis
- Xone:DB4's lightweight aluminum chassis is designed to make touring with the console easy.
|Total # Of Channels||4|
|Input Connectors||RCA Phono Line/Turntable Switchable x2
RCA Phono Line x3
S/PDIF Digital x4
Stereo 1/4" Phone AUX Input
Stereo RCA Phono AUX Input
1/4" Phone AUX Microphone Effects Return
Stereo 1/4" Phone FlexFX Return
|Output Connectors||Stereo Balanced XLR Master Output
Stereo Balanced 1/4" Phone Booth Output
Stereo Unbalanced RCA Record Output
1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Deck Starts x4
S/PDIF Digital Record Output
1/4" Phone Headphone Monitor Output
|THD & Noise||0.003% (-90dB) un-weighted
Main Mix Noise: -88dBu (104dB Dynamic Range)
Residual Mix Noise: -94dBu
|Levels||Main Output: 0VU = +4dBu
Monitor: 0VU = +4dBu
Record: 0VU = +4dBu
Maximum Output Level: +16dBu Balanced
|Converters||Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs): 24-bit, 48kHz Dynamic range 101 dB A-Weighted
Digital to Analog Converters (DACs): 24-bit, 48 kHz Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
|Sensitivity||RIAA Input @ 1kHz 70mV = 0VU (200mV max)|
|Frequency Response||10Hz to 20kHz +0/-0.5dB|
|EQ Section||+6dB Boost / -26dB or Total Kill 3 Band|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 12W max|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.6 x 3.5 x 14" (320 x 88 x 358mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.1kg)|
|Package Weight||21.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.2 x 18.9 x 11.2"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.
- Dual USB Sound Card
- Crunch Circuit: Harmonic Distortion
- 4-Band EQ on Channels 1-4
- Dual VCFs (LP, BP, HP)
- Cross-Fader: innoFADER