The Allen and Heath XONE92 is a flexible, professional six-channel DJ mixer designed for nightclub and venue installation.
The XONE:92S delivers flexible routing and professional sound quality with four turntable and four line inputs on RCA phono connections. Channels 1 and 2 feature balanced XLR microphone and stereo 1/4" phone line connections.
The XONE:92S is packed with sonic and performance enhancing features that include a powerful four-band EQ on every channel, user replaceable Penny & Giles crossfader, voltage control filters with independent in/out, frequency and resonance controls, and much more. Two Mix outputs feature balanced XLR and 1/4" phone connections. A Booth output features stereo 1/4" connections and a record output on RCA phono connections are also provided. Two AUX connections may be used to route signal to external effects and signal processors.
The XONE:92S is guaranteed to perform to the expectation level of the most demanding professional DJs. The mixer is compliment to any professional nightclub DJ booth.
- Six Stereo Channels
- Six stereo channels are comprised of four turntable and four line inputs on RCA phono connections. Channels 1 and 2 feature XLR microphone and stereo 1/4" phone connections.
- Four Band EQ
- Each channel features a powerful four-band EQ section for detailed frequency contouring.
- VCF Filters
- Voltage Controlled Filters (VCF) provide dramatic filter effects with a choice of High Pass, Band Pass, Low Pass or multiples.
- Stereo Mix Outputs
- Two Mix outputs feature balanced XLR and 1/4" phone connections. A Booth output features stereo 1/4" connections and a record output on RCA phono connections are also provided.
- VCA Crossfader
- All XONE series mixers feature user replaceable Penny & Giles crossfaders that provide quiet, reliable operation without wear.
|Total # Of Channels||6|
Turntable: Stereo RCA Phono x4
Line: Stereo RCA Phono x4
Line: Stereo 1/4" Phone x2
Microphone: Balanced XLR Female x2
Mix Out 1: Stereo Balanced XLR Male
Mix Out 2: Stereo 1/4" Phone
Aux Out: Stereo 1/4" Phone x2
>Booth Out: Stereo 1/4" Phone
Headphone: Stereo 1/4" Phone
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Residual Noise:
XLR -90dBu (-94dB S/N)
TRS -84dBu (-84dB S/N)
RCA -92dBu (-84dB S/N)
XLR -86dBu (-90dB S/N)
TRS -83dBu (-83dB S/N)
RCA -91dBu (-83dB S/N)
|Frequency Response||+0/-dB 20Hz to 40kHz|
|EQ Section||Four-Band +6/-26dB
100, 250, 2.5k, 10kHz
|Power||100 to 240VAC @ 50/60Hz
Mains Fuse Rating: 100-240VAC T500mA 20mm
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||12.6 x 3.5 x 14" (320 x 87.6 x 358mm)|
|Weight||13 lbs (6 kg)|
|Package Weight||21.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.8 x 18.4 x 7.9"|