Designed to bring the signature Allen and Heath sensibility to a compact and portable frame, the Allen and Heath ZED6FX is a six-input analog mixer with an internal effects engine that sports reverb, delay, chorusing, and tap-tempo functionality.
Solo musicians, lectures, and small bands alike can find this unit suitable for modest venues, hotels, churches, and schools.
The ZED-6FX is crafted with preamps modeled on the Allen & Heath GS2-R24, and, as such, aims to provide low noise, warmth, and a vast expanse of headroom. On-board two-band MusiQ EQs also come standard with the unit, as well as 48V phantom power for the two mic inputs. Guitar players using the ZED-6FX need not lug an extra DI box around, as the unit features two high-impedance guitar inputs. Channels three and four host dual 1/4" stereo line-level inputs.
You can monitor the outputs of the mixer either through headphones or through two XLR outputs, utilizing an eight-LED meter all the while. If you'd like to hear a sound source before placing it within the audible mix, simply press the PFL button located at the bottom of each channel strip.
- 2x Mic/Line inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2x Stereo inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2x Guitar DI high-impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX engine with tap tempo
- High-pass filter for cleaning up unwanted low-frequency noise
- 2-band EQ for tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- 8x LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Internal power supply
|Total # Of Inputs||6x|
|Mic/Line Inputs||2x XLR (Channels 1 and 2)
2x 1/4" TRS (Channels 1 and 2)
|Stereo Line Inputs||4x 1/4" TRS (Channels 3 and 4, Stereo)|
|Outputs||2x XLR Main Outs
1x 1/4" Headphone Out
1x 1/4" FX Out/Mute
|EQ Section||4x LF EQ at 80 Hz
4x HF at 12 kHz
2x HPF at 100 Hz
|Channel Level Controls||4x|
|Metering||Stereo Left and Right|
|Power Supply||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 12 W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.5 x 9.8 x 9.3" / 88.9 x 246.4 x 236.2 mm|
|Weight||3 lb / 1.4 kg|
|Package Weight||4.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.9 x 12.0 x 5.6"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.
- 4 x Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 x Hi-Z Class-A FET Guitar Inputs
- USB Digital Audio Interface
- 3-band EQs with MusiQ Technolog
- Aux and FX Sends