The American DJ Dotz Matrix Wash / Blinder Fixture with COB (Chip On Board) LED technology allows for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space.
The result is a super-charged, high-output wash fixture with smooth color mixing, powered by sixteen 30W TRI COB LEDs. Dotz Matrix also has pixel mapping capabilities for enhanced visual effects and a powerful 430W with a 60° beam angle.
The fixture has many pro features such as 0 to 100% electronic dimming, strobe / pulse effect, built-in shows and colors macros, a 4-button DMX LCD display, PowerCon AC In / Out, 5 selectable dim curves for stage lighting, 4-pixel flipping options, and 5 DMX channel modes. The Dotz Matrix can run in its standalone mode from built-in programs, sound activation, or from a DMX controller.
- 4 x 4 COB LED high-output wash / blinder matrix panel
- COB (Chip On Board) technology produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Can be used as wash / blinder or pixel-mapped matrix for a stunning visual effect
- Suitable for stage lighting, bands, or night clubs
- Individual pixel controllable in 48- & 52-channel DMX modes
- 4x pixel flip options change pixel orientation
- RDM (Remote Device Management) compliant
- Built-in preset colors and programs
- Flicker-free operation (no flickering on camera)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 3- & 5-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- 4-button DMX LCD display
- Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
- Fan cooled
|Modes||Operational Modes: Auto, Sound Active, Manual RGB Dimmer, Static Color, and DMX-512
DMX Channel: 5
|DMX Channels||3, 6, 7, 48, and 52|
|Dimming||Electronic: 0 to 100%
Dim Curves: 5 Selectable: Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, and Theater
|Connectors||3 & 5-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
PowerCon AC In / Out to daisy chain power (up to 5 Dotz Matrix's @ 120 V and 9 Dotz Matrix's @ 230 V on one 20 A circuit)
|Power Draw||430 W total (all LED's @ full)|
|Light Source||16x 30 W COB TRI LEDs (RGB: 3 in 1)|
|Power Supply||Auto Sensing: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13.75 x 6.75 x 14.75" (34.93 x 17.15 x 37.47 cm)|
|Weight||18.0 lb (7.8 kg)|
|Package Weight||23.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.8 x 17.3 x 7.7"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.