The Artist Elite AE6100 hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist.
With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise.
For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic’s hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of “pop” protection.
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient – built for the road
|Frequency Response||60-15,000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||not specified by manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||Dynamic Element - No External Power|
|Output Impedance||250 ohms|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||6.97 x 1.89" (177 x 48mm) (Length X Diameter)|
|Weight||10.9 oz (310 g)|