Audio-Technica’s AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition.
Audio-Technica’s shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras.
This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|Operating Principle||Line Gradient|
|Frequency Range||90 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||74 dB|
|Maximum SPL||127 dB SPL|
|Impedance||100 Ohms ± 1%|
|Dynamic Range||107 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
|Length||6.89" / 175.01 mm|
|Diameter||0.83" / 21.08 mm|
|Weight||2.8 oz / 79 g|