BP892 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, less power module.
1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable terminated for Shure® wireless systems using TA4F-type connector.
Includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464-TH dual-ear microphone mount, two AT8157-TH windscreens, two AT8156-TH element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464-TH Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
|Transducer||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||104dB, 1kHz at Max SPL (wired only)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63dB, 1kHz at 1Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.|
|Power Requirements||11-52VDC, 2mA typical (wired only)|
|Output Impedance||250ohms (wired only)|
|Output Connectors||Shure TA4-F Connector|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 0.32 x 0.10" (8.1 x 2.6mm) (Length x Diameter)
Boom: 3.87 x 0.04" (98.4 x 1.07mm) (Length x Diameter)Cable: 55" (1.4m)