- Audiochain SAHome
- Behringer Xenyx Q502USB Mixer w/ USB Audio Interface
- Behringer Xenyx Q502USB Mixer w/ USB Audio Interface
The Behringer XENYX Q502USB is a Premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp & Compressor, British EQ and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressor with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, 2-Track plus separate headphone outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ultra-compact XENYX Q502USB mixer’s 5 Inputs (1 mic, 2 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to its onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp and ultra-musical “British” channel EQ.Our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressor provides total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQ and superb ease of use – and the Q502USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But the XENYX Q502USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, the Q502USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic PreampsThe XENYX Q502USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX Q502USB provides such transparent, crystal- clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
One-Knob CompressionAsk professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on the XENYX Q502USB mixer.
Sublimely Musical British EQThe British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on your XENYX Q502USB mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The Ins and OutsThe 5-input, 2-bus XENYX Q502USB can accommodate either a dynamic or condenser microphone. The 2-band British EQ is famous for its warm, musical sound. Play music between sets via the 2-Track Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.
- 2 Analog Inputs and 6 Analog Outputs
- 96 kHz Sampling Rate
- LP, BP, HP for Each Input and Output
- Zero-Attack Limiters On all Outputs
- 60 User-Defined Internal Presets