The Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA System is a compact sound reinforcement package designed for musicians, DJs, and anyone looking for accurate sound reproduction.
The S1 Pro is can be used in a variety of ways including a floor monitor, practice amplifier, Bluetooth speaker, or a full PA setup.
The full-featured, 3-channel mixer with reverb offers two combo XLR-1/4" inputs, an 1/8" stereo input, and Bluetooth for streaming audio from up to 30' away. The on-board ToneMatch processing is designed to enhance vocals and instruments.
The S1 Pro has built-in sensors, which detect multiple aiming positions, allowing for optimal sound in nearly any position including on a table, on the floor, or mounted on a standard 35mm speaker stand. Additionally, the optional S1 Pro battery pack can power the S1 Pro for several hours. The Bose S1 Pro ships with an AC power cord.
- High-quality PA: High-output sound from a small, convenient system that is ready to perform whenever and wherever you are
- Made to travel: Lightweight, ultra-portable enclosure designed to transport effortlessly using the convenient carry handle
- Professional sound: On-board 3-channel mixer offers independent ToneMatch, reverb and EQ controls on two channels, with a dedicated channel for either wired (1/8") or wireless music sources
- Bluetooth: High-quality, wireless Bluetooth streaming from your mobile device, with one-touch pairing
- Flexible setups: Multiple positions with Auto EQ ensure that you always sound your best, regardless of placement orientation. It’s also speaker-stand compatible with standard 1-3/8" mounting poles
- Optional battery: Optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to perform anywhere for hours, while the Quick Charge function helps you recharge in a hurry.
- Elevated surface: Position the S1 Pro on a surface. This projects sound clearly and evenly throughout the audience, and ensures that audience members enjoy the full frequency range of the system
- Tilt-back: For performances where your audience is close to you, tilt the S1 Pro onto its back edge. For best results, you should stand or sit to one side of the loudspeaker to avoid blocking sound from the audience
- Monitor mode: To use the S1 Pro as a personal floor monitor, place it on the ground horizontally, in front of and pointing toward the performer. Tilt the loudspeaker onto its side edge. Rotate the Bose logo counterclockwise to match your chosen mode
- Speaker stand: Place one or two S1 Pro systems on speaker stands (sold separately) for general-purpose sound reinforcement
|Inputs||2 x combo XLR-1/4" / 6.35 mm 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Outputs||Pass Thru: 1/4" / 6.35 mm|
|Wireless Range||Up to 30.0' / 9.1 m|
|Optional Accessories||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (not included)|
|Enclosure||Enclosure Material: Polypropylene plastic
Finish: Textured plastic
Grille: Steel with black powder-coat
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.0 x 9.5 x 11.2" / 330.2 x 241.3 x 284.5 mm|
|Weight||15.0 lb / 6.8 kg|
|Package Weight||18.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0 x 14.0 x 12.8"|