The bright CHAUVET FXpar 9 combines a ring of nine RGB+UV (red, green, blue + ultraviolet) LED wash lights, a single RGB (red, green, blue) COB LED, and a ring of twenty-one cool-white SMD LED strobes, in a single compact fixture.
The effects can be coordinated to create instant light shows with UV-infused color washes, eye-catching strobe effects, and a wide variety of chases. The fixture provides a wide field angle of 45° and is suitable for blanketing a stage or dance floor.
The FXpar 9 allows for both standalone and DMX operation. For use without a DMX controller, you can choose between sound-active or automatic modes. The Master/Slave option lets you coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller. The fixture is equipped with a universal, auto-sensing power supply and is compatible with the IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately).
- Create instant light shows with multicolored washes, eye-catching strobes, and chases
- Outer ring of nine RGB+UV (red, green, blue, white, ultraviolet) LED for wash effect
- Single center RGB (red, green, blue) COB LED
- Ring of twenty-one cool-white SMD LED strobes
- 25° beam angle, 45° field angle
- Built-in automated programs, sound-activated
- Standalone or Master/Slave configuration
- 4 x DMX channel modes
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power-linking up to 7 units at 120V or 8 units at 230 V
- Compatible with the IRC-6 wireless remote for quick and simple control (available separately)
- Dual-yoke hanging bracket with mounting hardware included
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
|Light Sources||Outer Ring
9 x 4 W quad-color RGB+UV (red, green, blue, ultraviolet) LEDs
Current: 1.4 A
1 x 4 W tri-color RGB (red, green, blue) COB LED
Current: 2 A
21 x 0.5 W cool white SMD (surface-mount device) LEDs
Current: 0.2 A
|LED Life Expectancy||50,000 hours|
|Illuminance||1450 lux at 6.5' / 2 m|
|Strobe Rate||0 to 16.4 Hz|
|Operation Modes||DMX, Standalone, Master/Slave|
|Built-In Programs||Automatic, Sound-Active|
|Display/Controls||LED display with 4-button control panel|
|Wireless Control||IRC-6 remote (available separately)|
|DMX Connectors||Input: 1 x XLR 3-pin
Output: 1 x XLR 3-pin
|DMX Channel Modes||2, 6, 9 or 23|
|Power Linking||7 units, 8 A at 120 VAC
13 units, 8 A at 230 VAC
|Input voltage range||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)|
|Power Connectors||Input: 1 x IEC
Output: 1 x Edison
|Input Voltage Range for Main Operations||80 W, 1.1 A at 120 V, 60 Hz
77 W, 0.6 A at 230 V, 50 Hz
|Fuse||T 1.6 A, 250 V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F / 40°C|
|Cooling System||Fan-assisted convection|
|Mounting||Dual-yoke hanging bracket|
|Dimensions||10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9" / 276.8 x 274.3 x 73.6 mm|
|Weight||3.6 lb / 1.6 kg|
|Package Weight||4.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.7 x 12.3 x 5.2"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.