The Chauvet Haze 4D is a water-based, high-output haze machine designed to create subtle atmospheres to enhances the visual effects of light beams on dance floors, in concerts, at Halloween events, and more.Capable of dispersing haze with a continuous output of 4300 ft³/minute, this unit fills large rooms quickly. The built-in adjustable scoop allows you to control the direction of the haze, while the low-noise fan makes this machine ideal for use in quiet environments.For standalone operation, two built-in knobs allow you to conveniently regulate the haze volume and fan speed. Precise control can be achieved using the wired timer remote (included) or via DMX. Other features include a 4-button LED display to access DMX settings, a fluid level indicator, and a hanging bracket with mounting hardware.With its compact design, the Hurricane Haze 4D is well suited for applications where space is limited. It uses High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG) and Premium Haze Fluid (PHF), which are non-toxic and leave no residue.
- Water-based haze machine
- High, continuous output fills large rooms quickly
- Low-noise fan for application where extraneous sound is an issue
- Direct haze to any location using the built-in adjustable scoop
- Built-in haze output and fan-speed knobs offer smooth, standalone operation
- In-depth control using the included FC-T wired timer remote or via DMX
- 4-button LED display to access control-panel functions
- Works with Chauvet DJ High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG) and Premium Haze Fluid (PHF)
- Compact design with hanging bracket (included), ideal for use in applications where space is limited
|Haze Output||4300 ft³/minute|
|Tank Capacity||0.9 gal / 3.75 L|
|Heat-up Time||2 minutes|
|Fluid Consumption||10 ml/min|
|Compatible Fluid||High Performance Haze Fluid (HFG)
Premium Haze Fluid (PHF)
|DMX Connectors||Input: XLR 3-pin
Output: XLR 3-pin
|DMX Channel Modes||1 x Mode: 2 channels|
|Remote Control||FC-T wired timer remote (included)|
|Display/Controls||LED display and four-button control panel|
|Input Voltage||120 VAC, 60 Hz, fixed|
|Power Connectors||Input: IEC
Power Cord Plug: Edison (included)
|Power Consumption||1120 W, 8.1 A|
|Fuse||F 15 A, 250 V|
|Temperature||Maximum External Temperature: 104° F / 40° C
Cooling System: Convection
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.0 x 15.5 x 9.6" / 277 x 396 x 245 mm|
|Weight||13.2 lb / 6.0 kg|
|Package Weight||18.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.5 x 13.2 x 3.6"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.