The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 255 IRC is a 60W LED moving head spot designed for large events.Simple navigation and a full text readout with high-contrast are displayed on a full-color LCD display. An easy-access gobo door allows for quick gobo changes. Motorized focus its clear projections at almost any distance. A 3-facet rotating prism splits the beam for various effects and a large coverage area. Built-in effect macros and a move-in-black feature minimize programming time. Operation options include Auto and Sound-Active programs as well as DMX and Master/Slave modes. Pan and tilt ranges are user-selectable. Wireless control and triggering are obtainable with the optional IRC-6.
- Moving head spot fitted with a 60W LED to enhance any event or application
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using Totem Mode
- Set, save, and recall one scene manually directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound modes
- Simple navigation and a full text readout available on the full-color LCD screen
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Split the beam to cover a larger area with the 3-facet prism
- Quickly change gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Minimize programming time with built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature
- Save time running cables by power-linking multiple units
|Light Source||1 x white LED, 60 W (2.3 A)|
|Life Expectancy||50,000 hours|
|Illuminance||10,420 lux @ 6.6' / 2.0 m|
|Strobe Rate||0 to 20 Hz|
|Pan Range||540° / 360° / 180°|
|Tilt Range||270° / 180° / 90°|
|Colors||8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds|
|Gobos||7 + open, rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
Gobo Size: 0.9" / 24 mm outside, 0.8" / 20 mm image, 0.04" / 1.1 mm max. thickness
|DMX Channels||8 or 13|
|DMX Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Power Linking||6 units @ 120 VAC, 60 Hz
10 units @ 230 VAC, 50 Hz
|Power Requirements||Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Connectors||Input: IEC
|Power and Current||At 120 VAC, 60 Hz: 98 W, 1.4 A
At 230 VAC, 50 Hz: 95 W, 0.8 A
|Wireless Remote||Optional IRC-6|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 9.1 x 13.2" / 210.8 x 231.1 x 335.3 mm|
|Weight||12.6 lb / 5.7 kg|
|Package Weight||17.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.5 x 13.0 x 13.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.