The Chauvet LED Followspot 120ST Fixture features a built-in dimmer and DMX control. It is primarily designed for use in theater lighting but can also be used in film and video production.Dimming, color adjustment, strobe, and shutter open/closed can be controlled locally with buttons on the back of the fixture or remotely via DMX. A manually controlled iris allows you to change the beam angle to 5°. Eight color-selection buttons on the back of the fixture enable you to change the color of the light from cool white, to warm white, orange, cyan, purple, green, red, and light blue. This can be done locally or via DMX control. A built-in shutter control is for turning the light on or off on cue, and you can also set the fixture to strobe up to 16 times a second. A three-digit alpha-numeric display shows "NAn" in manual mode and "001" for DMX mode. The fixture is fuse protected and comes fitted with a yoke that mounts the light to the included stand.
- This LED followspot is dimmable from 100 to 0% brightness. You can change the color of the light from cool white to warm white for matching to tungsten. You can also change the color to orange, cyan, red, green, magenta, and yellow. A rotating color wheel is responsible for the color change so the color effect can be used while the light is dimming or set to strobe.
- The 3-channel DMX profile allows you to control the brightness, strobe, and color
- Strobe is selectable from 0 to 16 Hz
- A grasping handle on the back allows you to guide the beam of light where you want it to go, while the manual iris control knob is mounted on the top of the fixture. The manual zoom knob is mounted along the side of the fixture.
- The fixture is fuse protected from overload, and it runs on AC power (either 60 or 50 Hz). The fixture features a power on/off switch and includes an AC power cord.
|Light Source||1 x cool white LED; 120 W, 30.6 A|
|Life Expectancy||50,000 hours|
|Illuminance||14°: 16,060 lux @ 6.6' / 2.0 m
20°: 7,900 lux @ 6.6' / 2.0 m
|Colors||7 x Colors: orange, cyan, red, green, magenta, yellow, and white (warm or cool)|
|Zoom Angle||14 to 20° (manual zoom)|
|Iris||5° at tightest zoom|
|Strobe Rate||0 to 16 Hz|
|Dimming||Local and DMX dimming|
|DMX Connectors||Input: XLR 3-pin
Output: XLR 3-pin
|DMX Channel Modes||1 x Mode: 3 channels|
|Input Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)|
|Power Connectors||Input: IEC|
|Power Consumption||185 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
176 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
|Fuse||3 A, 250 V|
|Dimensions||22.9 x 11.0 x 13.4" / 582 x 279 x 341 mm|
|Package Weight||33.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||27.0 x 19.0 x 15.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.