The Chauvet Rotosphere Q3 is a mirror ball simulator that emits multiple super-sharp, multi-color beams that react to sound or can be controlled by DMX.
The light source consists of five 7W quad-color LEDs producing red, green, blue, and white that can be mixed to offer a wider palette of colors. Additionally, the Rotosphere operates with three zones, providing three separate colors simultaneously with 360° of coverage.
The fixture can be mounted to the ceiling or placed on trussing and operates in auto-run, sound active, or DMX control modes with 3, 9, or 19 channels. Additionally, the instrument may be controlled via the optional IRC-6 wireless infrared remote. A low power consumption of 46W allows for the daisy-chaining of up to 12 units from one 120V circuit. The Rotosphere Q3 ships with a hanging bracket and a standard IEC power cord.Features:
- Easy to use mirror ball simulator with high-power, quad-color LEDs
- 3 LED zones emit up to 3 different colors simultaneously
- Slow rotation speed creates a romantic atmosphere
- Digital display allows you to set a color and rotation speed without any controller
- Mounts to truss with the included bracket or place it on a stand as a centerpiece
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Fits in the optional CHS-50 VIP gear bag