The CHAUVET SlimPACK T12 USB Package includes four SlimPAR T12 USB wash lights, four power cords, three 5-foot-long DMX cables for connecting the LED fixtures, and a custom VIP gear bag for easy transportation.
This bundle is an ideal expansion for existing uplighting or the 4BAR Tri USB wash lighting kit.
The SlimPAR T12 USB wash light uses twelve 3W tri-color (RGB) LEDs that deliver a bright 15° beam angle and smooth color mixing. Its built-in D-Fi USB compatibility allows for wireless control in DMX or Master/Slave modes. The included VIP gear bag has padded internal compartments to hold the four SlimPAR T12 USB wash lights.
SlimPAR T12 USB RGB LED PAR
The SlimPAR T12 USB LED PAR from Chauvet is a high-output tri-color (RGB) LED wash light with D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control. It eliminates distracting multicolored shadows and its flicker-free output makes it ideal for front-light applications and use in video productions. The IRC-6 remote (sold separately) can be used to access automated programs and control static colors.
- Low-profile, high-output tri-color (RGB) LED PAR
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Eliminates multicolored shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
- Emits a smooth and even output suitable for front-light applications
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote (sold separately), Master/Slave or DMX
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
Light Source 12 x 3 W (1 A) tri-color RGB LEDs (red, green, blue) LED Life Expectancy Up to 50,000 hours DMX Channels 3 or 8 DMX Connectors 1 x XLR 3-pin input
1 x XLR 3-pin output
Strobe Rate 0 to 20 Hz PWM Frequency 1,200 Hz Beam Angle 15° Field Angle 29° Illuminance 3,801 lux @ 2 m Wireless Control D-Fi USB (automated programs, Master/Slave, and DMX) IR Remote Control Chauvet IRC-6 (automated programs and static colors) Input Voltage 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging) Power Connectors 1 x IEC input
1 x Edison output
Power Linking 14 units @ 120 V; 25 units @ 230 V Power and Current 39 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
39 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Approvals CE Dimensions 9.0 x 3.3 x 10.0" (23.0 x 8.3 x 25.4 cm) Weight 4 lb (2 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 12.6 x 11.5 x 5.3"
3-Pin DMX Cable (Black, 5')
Length 5' (1.5 m) Pin Configuration 3-Pin Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.5 x 7.8 x 1.1"