The CHAUVET SlimPACK T6 USB Package includes four SlimPAR T6 USB wash lights, four power cords, three 5-foot-long DMX cables, and a custom VIP gear bag for transportation.
It is an ideal expansion pack for existing uplighting or the 4BAR Tri USB wash lighting kit.
The SlimPAR T6 USB wash light uses six 3W tri-color (RGB) LEDs that deliver a bright 15° beam angle with smooth color mixing. Its built-in D-Fi USB compatibility allows for wireless control in DMX or Master/Slave modes. The included VIP gear bag has padded internal compartments to hold the four SlimPAR T6 USB fixtures. The LEDs are rated up to 50,000 hours of life expectancy.
SlimPAR T6 USB - LED Wash PAR
The SlimPAR T6 USB from Chauvet is a low-profile, high-output tri-color (RGB) LED wash PAR light with D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control. This compact fixture is an ideal truss warmer and, because of its even output, it can also be used as a front light. Its flicker-free output makes it a suitable light for broadcast and video applications. The fixture's tri-color LEDs virtually eliminate multicolored shadows. It has multiple user-configurable settings and built-in automated programs that are easily accessed via the IRC-6 remote (sold separately), DMX, or Master/Slave.
- Low-profile, high-output tri-color (RGB) LED PAR
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Nearly eliminate multicolored shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
- Emits a smooth and even output suitable for frontlight applications
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Access built-in automated programs via the IRC-6 remote (sold separately), Master/Slave or DMX
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag (sold separately)
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
Light Source 6 x 3 W tri-color RGB LEDs (red, green, blue) (800 mA) LED Life Expectancy 50,000 hours DMX Channels 3 or 8 DMX Connectors 1 x XLR 3-pin input
1 x XLR 3-pin output
Strobe Rate 0 to 25 Hz PWM Frequency 1,200 Hz Beam Angle 15° Field Angle 29° Illuminance 1,621 lux @ 6.56' (2 m) Display Four-button LED menu Wireless Control IRC-6 (sold separately)
D-Fi USB (requires D-Fi USB sticks, sold separately)
Input Voltage 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging) Power Connectors 1 x IEC input
1 x Edison output
Power Linking 31 units @ 120 V; 52 units @ 230 V Power and Current 18 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
18 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Fuse T 1 A, 250 V Approvals CE Dimensions 7.1 x 3.3 x 9.0" (18.1 x 8.4 x 22.6 cm) Weight 2.4 lb (1.1 kg)
3-Pin DMX Cable (Black, 5')
Length 5' (1.5 m) Pin Configuration 3-Pin Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.5 x 7.8 x 1.1"