The dbx DriveRack PA2 Complete Loudspeaker Management System is a loudspeaker management system that can be controlled via your Mac, PC, or mobile iOS or Android device.
Using an optional microphone connected to its RTA input, its AutoEQ function can be employed to listen to your room and automatically EQ it for optimized speaker performance. The AFS (advanced feedback suppression) feature is designed to eliminate feedback while preserving the sound of your system.
In addition to automated functions, the DriveRack has integrated dbx compression and limiting as well as both a graphic and 8-band parametric EQ section. It also features driver alignment delays and a crossover section that supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems. You can control the DriveRack PA2 directly connect from your Mac or PC via rear-panel USB port, or connect the PA2 to a wireless router via its Ethernet port for compatibility with iOS or Android devices.
- AutoEQ The AutoEQ algorithm is designed to ensure an accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience. With an optional mic connected to the RTA Mic input "listening" to your room, the DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise
- AFS Feedback Elimination The Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS) algorithm allows for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system's tone.
- The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before feedback can start, while never altering your sound
- Wizard Setup Functions Wizards make initial set up easy, while ensuring speaker tunings and other settings are up-to-date.
- Wizard functions on the DriveRack PA2 to guide you through step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system. It helps you configure level balancing, AutoEQ, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and provides access to built-in and constantly updating speaker tunings from most major speaker manufacturers
- Input Processing
- dbx Compression
- AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
- Graphic EQ
- 8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ)
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- Output Processing
- Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
- 8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings)
- dbx Limiting
- Driver Alignment Delays
|Output||2x Low XLRs
2x Mid XLRs
2x High XLRs
|Digital Connections||1x Ethernet
1x USB B
Windows: XP to 8.1
Mac: OS X 10.8 and later, downloadable from the Mac App store
iOS: iOS 6 and later
Android Tablets: Android 4 and later
Android Phones: Android 2.3.4 or later
|Package Weight||6.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.3 x 11.5 x 3.8"|