The Denon DN-312X is a 1U rack-mounted 12-channel mixer with microphone priority, well suited for live performance, karaoke, bars, clubs, studios, and more.
The mixer features 6 combo XLR-1/4" inputs that are switchable between Mic, Line and Phantom Power (PH), which allows for compatibility with condenser microphones. Channel-1 offers a variable mic priority knob, which at its lowest setting will mute all other microphone channel inputs entirely when a signal is present on Mic 1. The highest setting has no effect at all, while any setting in between works well for ducking music when making announcements.
Additional inputs include three stereo RCA connectors for channels 7/8, 9/10, and 11/12. Output connectors include two XLR main outputs, stereo RCA recording outputs, a 1/4" mic monitor output, and a 1/4" mono output. The front panel offers volume controls for channels 1 through 6 as well as stereo channels 7/8 to 11/12. Additionally, there are dedicated volume controls for Mic, Mono, and Master output. A master 3-band EQ offers cut/boost controls for high, mid, and low frequencies. The DN312X ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- 6 HDHQ Combination inputs with MIC, Phantom and Line selector switches
- 6 mono (3 stereo) RCA Inputs
- Mic monitor 1/4” output for private listening to all mic inputs
- Balanced XLR line outputs
- Mono 1/4” line output can be used to feed audio to external recording device
- AC or 24 VDC power inputs
- Mic 1 Priority Control
- Master and Individual level controls
- 1U rack mountable
|Impedance||Mic/Line Input: 1.4 kOhms
Line Input: > 10 kOhms
All Outputs: 120 Ohms
|Equalizer||High: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
Mid: ±12 dB @ 2.5 kHz
Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
DC: Binding post
|Input Voltage||AC: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz
DC: 24 VDC, 500 mA
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||19.0 x 7.7 x 1.7" / 482.6 x 195.6 x 43.2 mm|
|Weight||6.4 lb / 2.9 kg|
|Package Weight||9.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 15.0 x 4.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.