- Audiochain SAHome
- Electro-Voice ETX-10P Portable Powered Loudspeaker
- Electro-Voice ETX-10P Portable Powered Loudspeaker
The Electro-Voice ETX-10P Portable Powered Loudspeaker is a portable powered Class-D loudspeaker that can be used as a floor monitor, mounted on a tripod, or suspended from the ceiling.
It is capable of up to 2,000-watts of output for a peak SPL rating of up to 134dB and features a 10-inch woofer and a 1.25-inch titanium high-frequency driver. The speaker's integrated DSP can be controlled via the rear panel LCD as provides EQ, boundary compensation, a limiting function, delay, and more.
Featuring Electro-Voice's SST waveguide, the EXT-10P has a uniform beamwidth, allowing for even distribution of sound thanks to the time-alignment of the high and low-frequency transducers. Sturdy construction is provided in the form of the die-cast aluminum chassis, pole cup, and handles.
- Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) Waveguide Design
- The waveguide is placed forward in the enclosure to help physically time-align the LF and HF transducers, minimizing the need for latency correction via DSP
- Placing the port under the waveguide positions it in its ideal acoustic location in the enclosure without spacing the woofer and driver apart. The port location minimizes distortion and standing waves inside the loudspeaker
- All waveguides are optimized using simulation software and proprietary algorithms for precise control and lowest distortion
- High-Sensitivity, Low-Distortion Transducer Design
- All ETX woofers use Faraday rings for better vocal reproduction
- The woofers not only have high power handling but also feature a robust mechanical design to ensure long-term reliability
- EV focuses on engineering transducers with linear frequency response, minimizing the need for additional equalization
- Components and Testing
- All ETX components are designed from the ground up by Electro-Voice. No off-the- shelf components are used
- The handles, pole cups and amplifier chassis are die-cast aluminum, not plastic
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat is used throughout the ETX product line
- In addition to industry-standard pink noise abuse tests, all models must survive EV's proprietary 1,000-hour torture test that uses real-world signals driven beyond full output
- Processing and Control
- System DSP presets support quick and easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- ETX employs the same proprietary PAL and TEMP limiters developed for Electro Voice's concert loudspeakers
- Boundary compensation filters are included so that an ETX loudspeaker sounds the same whether it is used as a floor monitor, on a tripod or suspended from a ceiling
- ETX offers user-adjustable features including delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric equalization, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- The Class-D design of the amplifier is designed to be efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments. The fan is of a quiet design and does not turn on under normal circumstances
- Lockout mode helps prevent casual users from changing settings
- LCD Interface
- Complete full-function DSP control via a single-knob interface. LCD screen for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure
|Frequency Response||85 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
65 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
|Maximum SPL||134 dB, peak|
|Coverage||90° x 60° (H x V)|
|Power Rating||2,000 W|
|Transducer||LF: 10" (254 mm)
HF: 1.25" (31.75 mm) titanium compression driver
|Connectors||2x Combo XLR/TRS jacks
1x XLR Link output
|Enclosure||0.7" (18 mm), 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat|
|Grille||16 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||8x M10 suspension points|
|Power Consumption||100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||21 x 13 x 14" (526 x 330 x 365 mm)|
|Weight||44.8 lb (20.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||51.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 16.5 x 14.3"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.