The FBT ProMaxX 15SA is a 1200W RMS active subwoofer with a 15" woofer in a band-pass design.
It can be used to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems for applications such as live stage, theater, houses of worship, DJ setups, clubs, and more.
The ProMaxX 15SA has several other features such as a frequency response of 38 to 120 Hz and a 1200W class D power amplifier that uses a switch mode power supply. The built-in digital signal processor has 8 presets, 2 equalization and 4 LPF crossover settings, to allow the sub to be configured with any speaker.
The 15 mm birch-plywood enclosure for the ProMaxX 15SA, which has an anti-scratch paint finish, features a control-panel that has XLR input and link output jacks; in addition, a volume control, EQ presets, delay, a 0 to 180° phase switch, and a ground-lift switch located on the rear panel. Also built into the enclosure are 2 aluminum integrated carry handles and a M20 stand adapter to mount a two-way speaker (sold separately). Power is supplied using the included AC power cable.
- Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch
- 380 mm (15”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 4 LPF different frequency
- Control Panel with XLR input and link out, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Switch 0°-180°, Ground-Lift Switch
- 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20 mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 - way ProMaxX speakers
|Amplifier Continuous RMS||800 W|
|Max. Continuous Power RMS||1200 W|
|Amplifier Max Peak||2400 W|
|Frequency Response||38 to 120Hz @-6 dB|
|Low Frequency Driver||1x 15" (381 mm) - 3" (76 mm) coil|
|High Frequency Driver||None|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||Continuous 132 dB, peak 138 dB half-space|
|Input Impedance||22 kOhms|
|Crossover Frequency||Preset dependant|
|AC Power Requirements||640 VA|
|Input Connectors||XLR with loop output|
|Power Cord||16.4' (5.0 m)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||20.0 x 23.0 x 23.8" (508 x 584 x 605 mm)|
|Weight||65 lb (29 kg)|