Your music, your performance or your installation can count on FBT’s new X-LITE series of portable powered speaker systems.
Constructed out of polypropylene enclosures, the FBT X LITE 12A features a sleek design including 3 x carrying handles and 4 x M10 flying points. In addition, the full front grille provides complete protection, delivering elegance and sturdiness.
Features include built-in Class D amplifier modules providing an amazing 1000W of power to satisfy the most demanding applications, whilst the user-friendly DSP allows 4 x EQ preset selection to perfectly tailor the performance of your X-LITE to your sound requirements. In addition, the X-LITE series is truly versatile, offering a professional control panel that allows you to set up configurations with or without subs. Even better – if you do want to extend the X-LITE low frequency response, you can do so with the dedicated X-SUB 18” powered subwoofer.
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1”) throat and 35mm (1.4”) voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||800/200 W RMS|
|Frequency response:||50 Hz - 20KHz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||12 - 2 coil inch|
|High Frequency driver:||1 - 1.4 coil inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||127 dB|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Input connector:||XLR with loop|
|Power cord:||5 / 16.4 m/ft|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||370x640x370 / 14.56x25.19x14.56 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||15 / 33 Kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||450x450x720 / 17.71x17.71x28.34 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||18.5/40 Kg/lb|