Essentially, the Trio6 Be is a three-way speaker with a 1” tweeter, a 5” woofer, and an 8” subwoofer. Yet, switching to FOCUS mode reconfigures Trio6 Be in two-way monitor.
Precise Monitoring for the Professional,
The Trio6 Be was designed to meet the standards of the most demanding engineers. This dual monitor is the new reference in its price range owing to its extreme neutrality, its precise stereophonic imaging, and its ability to resolve the most minute sonic details, while its Class G amplifiers deliver SPL levels to suit all musical styles.
Switching to FOCUS mode reconfigures Trio6 Be in two-way mode
1” tweeter, a 5” woofer, and an 8” subwoofer.
When utilised to its full potential, the Beryllium tweeter reaches up to 40kHz and the 8” subwoofer extends low frequencies down to 35Hz. This offers engineers accurate and complete control of the monitored audio signal.
- The 8” W composite sandwich cone subwoofer is complemented by its large port integrated into the front baffle, making it easy to position the monitor near the front wall without saturating the ports and maintaining excellent low-frequency linearity. Its large front port guaranties consistent performance regardless of SPL levels. It also allows a positioning closed to a wall without wall boost effect, allowing an easy integration even in small rooms.
- The 5” W composite sandwich cone woofer is installed in an isolated chamber within the cabinet that prevents the sympathetic activation of its other speakers while optimising its acoustic performance. Two front-facing ports provide bass reflex, enabling the woofer to perform identically in both two-way (90Hz – 2.5kHz) and three-way (250Hz – 2.5kHz) configurations.
- The 1” pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter provides numerous advantages, including wide dispersion, amazing frequency response linearity, quick dynamics, and unrivaled impulse response.
|Input||1x electronically balanced XLR (10 kilOhms)
1x 1/4" focus input for footswitch
|Input Sensitivity||Adjustable, +4 dBu to -10 dBV|
|Output||1x 1/4" "FOCUS" output for foot switch|
|Frequency Response||3-Way Mode: 35 to 40,000 Hz ±3 dB
2-Way Mode (Focus): 90 to 20,000 Hz ±3 dB
|SPL||3-Way Mode: 115 dB SPL (peak at 1 m)
2-Way Mode (Focus): 105 dB SPL (peak at 1 m)
|Amplifier (Power)||Bass: 200 W, class G
Midrange: 150 W, class G
Treble: 100 W, class AB
|Transducer||Subwoofer: 8.0" (20.3 cm) Focal driver with W composite sandwich cone (8W64701)
Medium: 5.0" (12.7 cm) Focal driver with W composite sandwich cone (5W04701)
Tweeter: 1.0" (2.54 cm) Focal pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter (TB872)
|Power Supply||Mains voltage: 230 V (class T fuse 1.6 A fuse rating) to 115 V (class T fuse 3.5 A fuse rating)
Wiring: detachable IEC power cable
Input Sensitivity Selector: (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
Low Frequency Shelving: (±3 dB from 35 to 250 Hz)
High Frequency Shelving: (±3 dB from 4500 to 40,000 Hz)
EQ Low-Mid Frequencies: (± 3 dB at 160 Hz, Q factor = 1)
FOCUS input/ FOCUS output
|LED Indicators||Focus mode on
Audio clipping and protection
|Structure||0.74" (19 mm) and 0.86" (22 mm) reinforced panels|
|Finish||Black textured side panel, grey textured body|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||20.74 x 10.95 x 14.17" (520.00 x 278.00 x 360.00 mm)|
|Weight||44.0 lb (20.0 kg)|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.