iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
The first wireless MIDI pedalboard controller for iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Control parameters of your favorite MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly with ease.
- Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume and wah without worrying about tripping over cables.
- Setup is as simple as turning iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
iRig BlueBoard features four backlit soft-touch pads housed in a sturdy, stage-worthy chassis. Two TRS expansion jacks for connecting additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals. And it's powered by four standard AAA batteries.
So how does iRig BlueBoard work? It connects to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad or Mac via Bluetooth, and when you press its foot switches, it sends out control signals that are converted to MIDI by the iRig BlueBoard app.
iRig BlueBoard's latest firmware supports Apple's Bluetooth LE MIDI for iOS and OS X (read more about the firmware update here). Apple's Bluetooth LE MIDI protocol transforms all MIDI data transmitted over Bluetooth into core MIDI data for simple, plug-and-play use with any MIDI-compatible app on both iOS 8 and above and OS X Yosemite and above.
At this point the MIDI messages are available to virtually any MIDI compatible app on your iOS device or Mac.
Control from 10 meters away
- iRig BlueBoard communicates via Bluetooth technology so you can place it up to 10 meters (32.8 feet) away from your device and still maintain full control of your apps. The low-profile iRig BlueBoard is only 9.1” (23cm) wide, and it runs on 4 - AAA batteries.
- It communicates with the mobile device via Bluetooth, it leaves the 30-pin, Lightning and mini-jack connector on the mobile device free for connection with other IK accessories like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro, iRig HD, iRig Stomp, iRig 2, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI 2, iRig Keys or any other favorite accessory.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- Direct integration with AmpliTube
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
iRig BlueBoard Specifications
- Bluetooth Wireless MIDI Pedal Board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), extremely low power consumption
- Backlit rubber pads for easy identification in the dark
- Completely wireless, battery powered (4 x AAA)
- Completely customizable setup via the iRig BlueBoard dedicated iOS and Mac apps
- iRig BlueBoard foot controller
- 4 x AAA batteries