37 Key Universal Keyboard Controller, Mac / iOS / PC / Android.
iRig Keys PRO gives you the best of both worlds. It’s a super-compact, bus-powered, “plug and play” MIDI controller that you can use anytime and anywhere.
- Modest footprint, yet - full-size, velocity-sensitive keys for a more authentic feel.
- 37-key (3-octave) keyboard
Use it and its included software to plug in and jam with your iOS or Android device or Mac/PC.
An ultra compact controller with full-size keys and pro features
For maximum playing comfort and versatility, iRig Keys PRO includes modulation and pitch-bend wheels. It’s also equipped with an expansion jack, allowing you to connect a sustain pedal for an even more realistic piano playing experience, or an expression pedal for controlling continuous parameters like volume, tremolo, vibrato, rotary speaker speed and more (pedals not included).
In addition to being the smallest in its class, iRig Keys PRO is also the lightest. In fact, it's 20% lighter than it's lightest competitor, and almost 45% lighter than the average weight of its 11 closest competitors.
So not only is iRig Keys PRO significantly smaller than any other keyboard of its type, it's also a whole lot lighter. When it comes to portability, there's no comparison. iRig Keys PRO is the hands-down winner.
iRig Keys PRO is small and light enough to take with you almost anywhere. Because it’s bus powered — meaning it gets its power from the device it’s plugged into (iOS, Android, Mac or PC) — you don’t have to limit your music making to places where you have access AC power.
Jam, produce or practice at the beach or in the woods, out in a field or at the bus stop — anywhere, really. And when you're somewhere where there is AC power, you have the option of powering iRig Keys PRO through it’s USB port.
Connect and go
- Plug & Play - Lightning & OTG to Micro - USB cables, supplied. Connected, right out of the box, no matter whether you have an iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- The included USB cable lets you connect to your laptop / desktop Mac or PC. And if you want to connect to an older iOS device, all you have to do is pick up an optional 30-pin cable.
iRig Keys PRO is Core MIDI compatible, so you don’t need to download drivers or any helper software or apps, just plug in and go. Compliant,
- 37 velocity-sensitive full-sized keys (a 3 full octaves range plus one note)
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- Volume/Data knob (assignable)
- Octave/Program Up/Down back-lit, soft-touch buttons
- SET button to store and recall 4 different customized setups
- Input for an optional sustain or expression pedal
- Core MIDI (iOS) and USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play
- Powered from the iOS device or Mac/PC USB
- Works with Android devices via included OTG to Micro-USB cable
- Android and Mac/PC connection
- iPhone/iPod touch/iPad connection
- Sustain pedal input (optional)
- Volume/Data knob (assignable)
- 4 configurable setups
- Octave up/down buttons
- Program up/down buttons
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- 37 velocity-sensitive keys - 3 full octaves
- iRig Keys Pro
- Lightning to Mini-DIN Cable
- OTG to Micro-USB Cable
- USB to Micro-USB Cable