PRE ORDER Today, ETA Mid-July 2018
Active 8" Two-Way Studio Monitor, the ever popular 308, MkII released!
The next-generation JBL 308P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio.
With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 308P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
|Drivers||LF Driver: 8.0" / 203.2 mm
HF Driver: 1.0" / 25.4 mm
HF Driver Type: Soft dome
|Crossover||1800 Hz 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley|
|Input Sensitivity||92 dB at 3.3' / 1 m (-10 dBV input)|
|HF Driver Power Amp||56 W, Class-D|
|LF Driver Power Amp||56 W, Class-D|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB)|
|Frequency Range||37 Hz to 24 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Low Frequency Extension||37 Hz|
|SPL||Continuous: 102 dB
Peak: 112 dB
|Maximum Input||Maximum Peak Input Level (-10 dBV / +4 dBu): +6 dBV / +20.3 dBu|
|THD||System Distortion Criteria: <10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
Electrical Distortion Criteria: 0.2% THD @ 1 kHz / 2.83 VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1 kHz, full rated output
|Signal to Noise Ratio||75 dBA (A-weighted), 70 dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83 VRMS output|
|Dispersion||H x V: 120° x 90°|
|Inputs||1 x XLR female (balanced)
1 x TRS female (balanced)
|HF Trim Control||-2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB|
LF Shelf at 50 Hz: -3 dB, -1.5 dB, 0 dB
|Construction Material||MDF: 0.6" / 15.0 mm|
|Finish||Matte black PVC|
|Baffle||Injection-molded structural ABS|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC (±10%), 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||16.5 x 10.0 x 12.1" / 419.1 x 254.0 x 307.3 mm|
|Weight||17.9 lb / 8.1 kg|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.