The JBL PRX818XLFW is an extended low-frequency subwoofer designed and engineered to provide sub-bass frequencies with accuracy and power with extensive Wi-Fi control over the on-board DSP.
Well suited for event halls, bands, DJ systems, clubs, bars, schools, and churches, the speaker utilizes a 1500W Class-D amplifier to power the 18" woofer, which offers a frequency range of 30 to 103 Hz at 134 dB maximum SPL output.
The built-in Wi-Fi offers wireless control of the system from anywhere in the venue using the free PRX Connect app for iOS and Android devices. The app controls levels, an 8-band parametric EQ, user presets, and up to 50ms of user-defined delay to fine-tune your setup. The durable 18mm plywood enclosure is coated with an Obsidian DuraFlex finish and a powder-coated steel grille with acoustical transparent black-cloth backing.
- Maximum SPL Output 134 dB Peak
- 18” Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low distortion and higher SPL
- 1500W highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- DSP input-limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, and component optimization
- Wireless remote control of its on-board DSP EQ parameters via Wi-Fi. Control and configure your show from anywhere
- Professional XLR-1/4” combination inputs and XLR loop-through
- Top-panel M20 pole-mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- Injection-molded handles with comfort-rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar-plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue-and-groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour-proven DuraFlex finish
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|AC Power||100 to 240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz|
|Package Weight||100.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||33.0 x 29.5 x 25.5"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.