The JBL SRX818SP is an 18" subwoofer system featuring controllable DSP, ergonomically designed handles, and DriveCore technology to ensure that its 3" voice coils can deliver a 1000W peak power rating.It offers a frequency range of 29 to 150 Hz and Class D amplification. The SRX818SP also provides HiQnet network integration, which allows you to automate the control interface via many compatible apps. Wired control can be achieved through Ethercon connections. Many localized controls are easily tweaked via the back-panel LCD screen, allowing you to access DSP presets without connection to networks. The system accepts inputs from both XLR and 1/4" connection points, and outputs to male balanced XLR jacks. LED indicators for Power, Link, and Data notify you as to the unit's present usage, making it clear whether or not the SRX818SP is on, linked to other speakers via the network, or sending/receiving information to/from other points of access. This subwoofer system can be used for various purposes, including in live performance, mobile and fixed DJ systems, sound system rentals and tours, and permanent installations.
- DSP Control
- User-controllable DSP, driven by the system’s onboard 400 MHz Sharc DSP, includes 20 PEQs, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 user presets. The system can also incorporate V5 JBL tunings, providing compatibility with the Vertec and VTX touring systems. All of this is accessible via an LCD screen.
- Handling and Design
- Ergonomically designed handles offer a useful grip for streamlined handling, while M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and M20 pole/tripod mounts support a wide and flexible array of configurations.
- Transducer Technology
- Differential Drive Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils inducing low distortion, and a suitable low frequency response, while 2432H neodymium 3" voice coil compression drivers can deliver high levels and a clarion sound.
- DriveCore by Crown
- Crown’s proprietary front-end DriveCore technology features a 1000W peak power rating. Its subwoofer features a signal-to-noise ratio of 103 dB.
- HiQnet Network Control
- With HiQnet Network Integration, the SRX818SP System features automated control-interface configuration. Wired control is provided via Ethercon connector, while third-party wireless router capability is included; control options include Audio Architect, a HiQnet Motion ControlTM iOS app, and standalone applications for iOS and Android.
- Other Features
- Rugged design. JBL-engineered application presets. LCD screen and glow in the dark ink on back panel. Accepts JBL WK-4S Caster Kit.
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
|System Type||Self-powered 18" / 46 cm system|
|Max SPL Level||135 dB|
|Frequency Range||-10 dB: 29 to 150 Hz|
|Frequency Response||-3 dB: 35 to 120 Hz|
|Amplifier Class||Class D|
|Power Rating||1000 W peak|
|Input Impedance||40 kHz balanced, 20 kHz unbalanced|
|I/O||Line input gain: 21 dB
Line input level: 20 dBu
Input connections: 2 x Neutrik XLR / 1/4"
Output connections: 2 x XLR
|LED||Power LED (green), Network Link (green,) Network Data (yellow)|
|Cooling||On-Demand variable speed fan|
|AC Power||100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption||2.2 A (at 13% of power), 5.6 A (at 33% of power)|
|Speaker||LF Driver: 2279F
Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz
|Material||0.7" / 18 mm plywood|
|Mounting||M20 threaded pole mount|
|Grille||14-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black-cloth backing|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.6 x 26.9 x 26.9" / 57.5 x 68.4 x 68.3 cm|
|Weight||87 lb / 39.5 kg|
|Package Weight||103.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||32.0 x 32.0 x 25.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.