Enjoy music in all its glory with the Onkyo M-5000R Power Amplifier.
Signal quality on the M-5000R is meticulously preserved by AWRAT technology, while a 3-stage inverted Darlington circuitry provides efficient power output. Massive twin Toroidal transformers and four 27,000 µF capacitors work to stabilize the power supply and current, respectively. And to minimize errors in stereophonic playback, the amplifier incorporates a totally symmetrical alignment of power devices for the left and right channels.
- AWRAT (Advanced Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction)
- Quad push-pull amplification design with 3-stage inverted Darlington circuitry
- Symmetrical layout of L/R channels
- Two massive Toroidal transformers with sub transformer
- Four large 27,000 microfarad capacitors
- Anti-vibration side-mounted circuit board construction
- Bi-amping and BTL (mono) capability
- Balanced XLR input for monaural amplification in BT
- Gold-plated, machined solid brass RCA inputs
- Gold-plated large speaker posts
- 12V trigger input, 12V trigger output
- Rigid, anti-resonant chassis
- Separate anti-vibration aluminum panel construction (top, front, sides)
- Extra large fast-response peak watt meters
- Detachable AC cord
|Power Output||2-Channel Stereo:
4 Ω: 150 W/channel (20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05%, 2-channel driven, FTC)
4 Ω: 170 W/channel (1 kHz, 1%, 2-channel driven, FTC)
8 Ω: 80 W/channel (20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05%, 2-channel driven, FTC)
8 Ω: 100 W/channel (1 kHz, 1%, 2-channel driven, FTC)
6 Ω: 220 W/channel (20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05%, 1-chanel driven, FTC)
6 Ω: 250 W/channel (1 kHz, 1%, 1-channel driven, FTC)
8 Ω: 110 W
8 Ω: 200 W/channel (1 kHz, 1%, 1-channel driven, FTC)
|Dynamic Power||1 Ω: 460 W
2 Ω: 320 W
3 Ω: 245 W
4 Ω: 196 W
6 Ω: 142 W
|THD + N||0.005% (1 kHz, half power); 0.02% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, half power)|
|Input Sensitivity||1.4 V/10 kΩ (BTL)|
|Impedance||700 mV/10 kΩ (RCA)|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 100 kHz/0 dB, -1 dB (1 W); 1 Hz to 250 kHz/-3 dB, (1 W/8 Ω)|
|Signal / Noise||110 dB (RCA, IHF-A)|
|Speaker Impedance||RCA Stereo: 4 to 16 Ω XLR Mono: 6 to 16 Ω (BTL)|
|Power Supply||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||8.4 A|
|Dimensions||17.1 x 7.3 x 17.0" (435.0 x 187.3 x 432.0 mm)|
|Weight||51.8 lb (23.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||59.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.0 x 21.4 x 8.9"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.