- Audiochain SAHome
- QSC KW122 1000W 12" Active 2-Way Loudspeaker/Stage Monitor
- QSC KW122 1000W 12" Active 2-Way Loudspeaker/Stage Monitor
The KW122 from QSC is a professional-quality active 2-way PA loudspeaker that can also be used as a stage monitor speaker. Ideal for music and speech applications, the lightweight and rugged birch cabinet houses a 12" woofer and a 1.75" compression tweeter to deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response. A pair of efficient Class-D amplifiers provide a combined power of 1000W for strong audio with low distortion. Directivity Matched Transition technology provides matched low and high frequency coverage across your entire listening area to eliminate "dead" and "hot" zones.
The speaker offers excellent connectivity, with XLR/TRS combo inputs and line-level RCA inputs for accepting a variety of sound sources. Up to 3 audio sources can be mixed internally and sent to the outputs. Direct XLR outputs are provided for each channel, as well as a mix output for daisy-chaining. Extensive internal DSP includes Intrinsic Correction, DEEP, and GuardRail technologies to provide terrific sonic clarity and component protection for reliable operation.
Onboard control options allow you to adjust EQ to perfectly match your surroundings and applications. You can also use the rear-panel Phoenix connector to connect an external potentiometer (not included) for remote gain control. The speaker has a standard 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct technology. This technology lets you simply turn a dial to give the speaker a 7.5° downward tilt to maintain maximum coverage from high mounting positions. The cabinet has integrated M10 suspension points for easy installation as well as ergonomic cast-aluminum handles for easy transport.
- Can be used as a PA loudspeaker or as a stage monitor for performers
- Lightweight and durable texture-painted birch cabinet with road-worthy 16-gauge steel grille
- A 12" woofer and a 1.75" compression tweeter deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response
- Efficient Class-D amplifiers provide a combined power of 1000W for strong audio with low distortion
- Directivity Matched Transition technology provides matched low and high frequency coverage across your entire listening area to eliminate "dead" and "hot" zones
- A conical wave guide eliminates the phase distortions of typical asymmetric horns for more natural audio reproduction
- XLR/TRS combo inputs and line-level RCA inputs allow the speaker to accept up to 3 audio sources that can be mixed internally and sent to the outputs. Direct XLR outputs are provided for each channel, as well as a mix output for daisy-chaining
- Intrinsic Correction maps 65-75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target, for excellent performance across the entire sound field
- DEEP technology and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies
- GuardRail protection technology protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping
- Multiple EQ modes let you optimize the speaker's output for specific applications with the flip of a switch
- The onboard LED indicator can be set to illuminate when power is on, to only illuminate when the clip limiter circuit is engaged, or to always be off
- The rear-panel Phoenix connector allows you to connect an external potentiometer (not included) for remote gain control. You can even control multiple daisy-chained speakers from a single control pot
- The standard 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct technology lets you simply turn a dial to give the speaker a 7.5° downward tilt to maintain maximum coverage and avoid reflections from high mounting positions
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy installation
- Ergonomic cast-aluminum handles for easy transport
- A locking power cable prevents accidental disconnection, while an automatic standby mode conserves energy and extends the life of the loudspeaker
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Frequency Response||53Hz - 18kHz (-6dB)
50Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
|Amplifier||Class-D, 1000W Continuous, 2000W Peak|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||131dB, Peak|
|Nominal Sensitivity||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
XLR/TRS Channel A:
38 kOhms Balanced, 19 kOhms Unbalanced (0dB)
10 kOhms Balanced, 5 kOhms Unbalanced (+12dB)
2.66 kOhms Balanced, 1.33 kOhms Unbalanced (+24dB)
660 Ohms Balanced, 330 Ohms Unbalanced (+36dB)
XLR/TRS Channel B:
38 kOhms Balanced, 19kOhms Unbalanced
RCA Channel B:
|Crossover||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Low Frequency Driver||12" Cone Woofer|
|High Frequency Driver||1.75" Compression Tweeter|
|Enclosure Material||15mm Birch Plywood, Black Textured Paint Finish, Black Powder Coated 16-Gauge Steel Grille|
Channel A Input Gain (0/12/24/36dB)
LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP)
HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost)
Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
|Connectors||2 x XLR/TRS Mic/Line Combo Inputs
1 x Stereo RCA Line Input
2 x XLR Line Outputs
1 x XLR Mix Output
1 x Phoenix Remote Connector
1 x Locking Power Connector
Mic (24dB and 36dB Settings)
|Cooling||On Demand, 50mm Variable Speed Fan|
|Protection||Amplifier: Thermal Limiting, Output Overcurrent, Overtemperature Muting, GuardRail
Transducer: Thermal Limiting, Excursion Limiting
|Power||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Universal Power Supply|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||26 x 15 x 15.4" (660 x 381 x 391mm)|
|Weight||49 lbs (22.2kg)|
|Package Weight||64.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.0 x 21.0 x 20.5"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.