- Audiochain SAHome
- QSC TouchMix-30 Pro 32-Channel Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen
- QSC TouchMix-30 Pro 32-Channel Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen
The TouchMix-30 Pro 32-Channel Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen from QSC is a 32-input digital mixer featuring 24 built-in mic/line preamplifiers, six stereo 1/4" inputs, a stereo 1/8" input, all of which can be controlled by its integrated touchscreen or wirelessly via an iOS or Android device connected to the same wireless network. The mixer features a DSP-based 4-band parametric EQ with variable high- and low-pass filters, a gate, and compressor on each input channel. The TM-30's DSP also provides reverb, echo, delay, and chorus effects in addition to assignable pitch correction.
All of the outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalizers, 6-band parametric EQ, plus limiters, delay, and 12-band notch filters. Additionally, eight sub-groups are provided, each with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiters. Two full-featured Real Time Analyzers (RTA) help identify problem frequencies, while the integrated Wizards provide anti-feedback, room tuning, gain, and effects. The mixer is also capable of 32 channels of bidirectional multitrack recording with sampling frequencies up to 48 kHz to an optional external USB hard drive.
- 32 inputs (24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback)
- 24 Class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- 10" (diagonal) color, multi-touch capacitive touchscreen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Intuitive Work Flow: Simple for the novice; fast for the professional
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio-source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects wizards
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users
- 4-band full Parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate, compressor and delay on all input channels
- All outputs feature 1/3-octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter. May be linked for stereo
- 8 DCA groups; 8 mute groups; 8 subgroups
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
- Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” of inputs to mixer channels
- Copy and paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more
- Monitor Mixes: 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo. Two pairs of the Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Records and plays back multitrack wave files (32 tracks) using external hard drive. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac computers
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- Rackmountable with optional accessory kit
|Display||10" / 254 mm diagonal, 1024 x 600 pixel, color TFT, capacitive multi-touch sensing|
|Input||24 x Mic/Line, 20 XLR, 4 Combo XLR-1/4" / 6.35 mm
6 x Line, balanced, 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS + 1 x Top panel 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo
2 x Stereo USB / MP3 playback
Talkback: 1 x XLR (48 V available)
|Output||Main L/R: 2 x XLR line-level
Aux: 14 x XLR, line-level; (may be paired for stereo)
Stereo In-Ear Monitor: 2 x TRS, (16 Ohm minimum impedance) from Auxes 11/12 and 13/14
Stereo Headphone Cue: 1 x TRS, (line or headphone, 16 Ohm minimum impedance)
Monitor L/R: 2 x XLR, line-level
|Digital Connections||2 x USB Type-A connector
1 x USB Type-B connector
1 x RJ-45 (connection for Wi-Fi router)
Mic- and Line-Input Channel Processing
4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving Option
Variable 24 dB/octave HPF and LPF
Delay (100 ms max)
Output Channel Processing
1/3 octave GEQ
6-band Parametric EQ
Variable High- and Low-Pass Filters
12-band Variable Notch Filters
Sub Group Processing
6-band Parametric EQ with High- and Low-Pass Filters
|Recording and Playback||32 x 32 tracks direct to hard drive or DAW (Core Audio interface to Mac OS)
Stereo MP3 playback
|Groups||8 x DCA Groups (with mutes)
8 x Mute Groups
8 x Sub Groups (may be linked in stereo pairs)
Solo in Place
Plus 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
|RTA||2 x 1/3 Octave (1 assigned to the selected channel, 1 with user selectable source)|
|Preset||User Scenes: 99
Factory Presets: 120
User Presets: 99
|Control||External Control: TouchMix Control App for iPad and Android tablets controls all mixer functions via Wi-Fi. App runs on iOS and Android smartphones|
|Wi-Fi||Requires user-supplied USB Wi-Fi dongle or external Ethernet Wi-Fi router (recommended)|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1/48 kHz|
|THD||<0.005%, +4 dBu; 20 Hz to 20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB, any input to any output|
|Dynamic Range||105 dB|
|Output Noise||Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||-94 dB|
|Gain||Microphone Inputs: 75 dB (60 dB analog, 15 dB digital)|
|Maximum Input Level||XLR Mic/Line: +16 dB
TRS Mic/Line: +26 dB
TRS Line Inputs: +24 dBu
Top Panel (1/8" Stereo Input): 0 dBv
|Maximum Output Level||+22 dBu (all line-level outputs)|
|Phantom Power||48 v, all mic and talkback inputs, individually switchable per input|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL, CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS|
|Line Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 85 W|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||7.5 x 16.9 x 18.1" / 19.1 x 42.9 x 46.0 cm|
|Weight||17.5 lb / 7.9 kg|
|Package Weight||26.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.3 x 19.0 x 11.3"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.