The ProAV1 from Radial Engineering is a passive direct box designed for multi-media applications with the audio-video integrator in mind. The unit features a variety of stereo inputs that are merged via a resistive mixer to mono, greatly simplifying signal management.
To eliminate the need for various adaptor, a "Swiss Army" array of connections are provided, including 1/4" for instruments, RCA and 1/8" connectors for consumer electronics and computers and a +4dB XLR input for professional systems. The front panel connectors can also be used as thru-puts to allow multiple patch points.
Custom wound transformers are employed that are able to withstand exceptionally hot levels while maintaining linearity from 20Hz to 18.5kHz. The resulting smooth Bessel curve is warm and natural, making the AV1 particularly adept at handling digital sources that can sound harsh. Transformer isolation adds the benefit of eliminating ground loops that cause audio hum and buzz and video hum bars or snow.
The ProAV1 is ideal for events that interlace audio with video where music sources can include iPods, CD players and video decks.Features:
- Professional "Swiss Army Knife" direct box for multi-media applications
- Easy to use
- Ultra-quiet passive design requires no external power source
- Eliminates ground loops that can cause hum and buzz
- Handles huge transients without distortion
|Input Connections||2 x 1/4" TS phone
2 x RCA phono
1 x 1/8" TRS mini phone
1 x XLR
|Output Connectors||1 x XLR|
|Input Level||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Output Level||Not specified by manufacturer|
Ground lift switch
|Frequency Response||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Noise||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||6 1/2" x 4" x 3" (shipping)|
|Weight||1.92 lbs (shipping)|
|Specialties||Front panel connectors can also be used as thru-puts to allow multiple patch points|
|Package Weight||1.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.3 x 4.1 x 3.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.