The ProAV2 from Radial Engineering is a passive direct box designed for multi-media applications with the audio-video integrator in mind. The unit provides full two-channel stereo functionality and includes 1/4" for instruments and RCA connectors for consumer electronics and computers.
Custom wound transformers are employed that are able to withstand exceptionally hot levels while maintaining linearity from 20Hz to 18.5kHz. The resulting smooth Bessel curve is warm and natural, making the AV2 particularly adept at handling digital sources that can sound harsh.
Transformer isolation adds the benefit of eliminating ground loops that cause audio hum and buzz and video hum bars or snow. The ProAV2 is ideal for events where full stereo operation is required.Features:
- Professional stereo direct box for multimedia applications
- Easy to use
- Ultra-quiet passive design requires no external power source
- Eliminates ground loops that can cause hum and buzz
- Handles huge transients without distortion
- The 14 gauge steel "bookend design" outer shell creates a protected zone around the connectors and switches
- Inner steel enclosure is made extremely rigid with an I-beam profile, eliminating any stress that could torque the PC board and cause solder joint failure
- Military-grade double-sided PCB is bolted to steel standoffs for road-tough construction
- The neoprene foam foot provides electrical isolation and plenty of friction to stay put
|Input Connections||2 x 1/4" TS phone
2 x RCA phono
|Output Connectors||2 x XLR|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz, +/-2.5dB|
|Noise||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||5" x 3 1/4" x 1 7/8" (127 x 83 x 48 mm)|
|Weight||1.8 lbs (0.82 kg)|
|Specialties||Lift switch interrupts the ground path for the right channel only. This helps to troubleshoot ground loops when using the ProAV2 with an AC power device like a keyboard|
|Package Weight||2.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.3 x 4.1 x 3.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.