The ProDI from Radial Engineering is a high-quality, single channel, ultra-compact passive direct box, specifically developed to allow regional sound companies and project studios access to the quality of a Radial direct box at a more affordable price point. The ProDI is a great choice for bass and acoustic guitar.
The unit features a custom-made transformer that is able to handle high levels without saturation and has an exceptionally linear frequency response from 20Hz to 18kHz, making it ideal for electronic musical instruments and audio equipment. Also featured is a -15dB pad for high output sources and ground lift switch to troubleshoot noise from ground loops.
A 14-gauge welded I-beam inner chassis and outer shell greatly reduce the possibility of torque stresses being applied to the PC board. A full-bottom no-slip rubber pad works double-duty by providing protection from electrical shock and making sure the ProDI stays put.Features:
- Great sounding, single channel, rugged passive DI for acoustic guitars and bass guitars
- High performance custom-wound transformer eliminates noise
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion
- -15dB pad for wide range of input levels and a ground lift switch eliminates ground loop hum
- Ideal for live sound and studio
- Passive design requires no external power
|Input Connections||1 x 1/4" TS phone|
|Output Connectors||1 x XLR
1 x 1/4" TS phone Thru
|Input Level||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Output Level||Not specified by manufacturer|
Ground lift switch
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz, +/-2.5dB|
|Noise||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"|
|Specialties||Custom audio transformer on input provides 100% isolation to eliminate hum and noise causing ground loops while maintaining signal integrity|
|Package Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.4 x 4.3 x 2.9"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.