The DX 2006 from RCF is a 2-input, 6-output loudspeaker management device with 40-bit floating point DSP and 96 kHz sampling rate, suitable for the optimization of passive loudspeaker systems.
The DX 2006 offers flexible routing, signal processing and equalization, and can be used in multiple ways for multi-amplified systems managing. LCD, controls and LED indicators are available on the front panel, and it is also possible to set up and control the processor through a PC. Various crossover modes are available and 30 programs or settings can be stored.The DX 2006 comes with a special PC Graphic User Interface (GUI) application, XConsole, which gives the user an option to control the digital processor. The GUI application makes it easier to control and monitor the device, allowing the user to get the whole picture on screen. Programs can be recalled and stored to or from a PC hard drive, thus expanding the storage to become virtually limitless.Features:
- 2 inputs that can be mixed to 6 outputs
- 40-bit floating point DSP
- 96 kHz sampling rate
- 24-bit A/D D/A converters
- 1 Hz frequency resolution (EQ / filters)
- 8 equalizers for each input and output
- Multiple crossover types; limiters
- Level, polarity and delay settings
- Firmware upgrade via PC
- Individual channel buttons (for editing) with linking capability
- 2-Line x 16 character backlit LCD display
- 5-segment LED arrays indicating the signal levels of every input and output
- Storage of up to 30 presets
- Security Lock (with password)
- USB and RS232 ports for PC configuration
|Input Impedance||>10 k ohms|
|Output Impedance||50 ohms|
|Maximum Level||20 dBu|
|Frequency Response||± 0.1 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)|
|Dynamic Range||115 dB typical (unweighted)|
|CMRR||>60 dB ( 50 Hz to 10 kHz)|
|Distortion||0.002 % (1 kHz @ 18 dBu)|
|Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
|A/D/A Converter||24 bit|
|Propagation Delay||1.5 ms|
|Display||2x 16 character backlit LCD|
|Buttons||Mute/edit controls, menu controls
Embedded Thumb Wheel "DATA" control
|Level Meters||5 LEDs per channel|
|Threshold||-20 to +20 dBu|
|Attack Time||0.3 to 100 ms|
|Release Time||2-4-8-16-32x the attack time|
|EQ Type||Parametric, Lo-shelf, Hi-shelf, AP-1, AP-2|
|Gain||-15 to +15 dB in 0.25 dB steps|
|Bandwidth||0.02 to 3.61 octaves|
|Filters||Butterworth, Linkwitz Riley, Bessel|
|Crossover Slope||6 / 12 to 48 dB / oct|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.7 x 19.0 x 9.0" (44.0 x 483.0 x 229.0 mm)|
|Weight||10 lb (5 kg)|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.
- 2 Analog Inputs and 6 Analog Outputs
- 96 kHz Sampling Rate
- LP, BP, HP for Each Input and Output
- Zero-Attack Limiters On all Outputs
- 60 User-Defined Internal Presets