The RME MADIface XT is a USB 3.0 audio interface that features recording up to 192 kHz and offers support of the powerful MADI multi-channel audio protocol.
It allows for 196 input channels and 198 output channels in total, plus it feature's RME's Hammerfall DSP and & TotalMix FX virtual mixer, allowing for complex routing and delay-free submixes that can be used for headphone mixes, effects groups and more.
The MADIface XT is equipped with two optical MADI I/O ports and one coaxial MADI I/O port for interfacing with other MADI equipment. In addition, the interface boasts two XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs, each with a high-quality digitally controlled preamp. It also features stereo XLR main outputs and a 1/4" headphone out.
Furthermore, the unit features a 9-pin D-sub port that connects to an included breakout cable which is equipped with an XLR connector for AES/EBU digital I/O and a 5-pin DIN connector for MIDI I/O. The MADIface XT is also capable of providing three additional sets of MIDI I/O virtually via MADI.
- PCI Express port for connecting to external PCI Express cards as well as adapters to Thunderbolt
- Remote mini-DIN port for connecting the optional Advanced Remote Control
- Switchable +48V phantom power per channel
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (computer I/O limited to 70 channels)
- BNC word clock I/O
|Computer Interface||External PCI Express, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0|
|Sample Rate||32 kHz up to 192 kHz, variable (Sync/word clock)|
|Input Gain||60 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Input: 108 dB RMS unweighted, 111 dBA
Output: 112 dB RMS unweigthed, 115 dBA
|MIDI||3 virtual MIDI over MADI I/Os, one external MIDI I/O|
|Mixer||TotalMix: 4096-channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution|
|Stand-Alone||Full stand-alone operation, including MIDI remote control|
|Dimensions||Not specified by the manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by the manufacturer|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.
- 5-Channel Interface For Scratch Live
- 2x High Speed USB Ports
- 24Bit / 96kHz Resolution
- Inputs for Turntables & CD Decks
- Includes Serato Scratch Live Software