The Samson Auro D208A 2-Way Active Loudspeaker is a rugged, lightweight and compact powered PA speaker well suited for musicians, presenters, houses of worship and much more.
The D208A delivers full-range audio with articulate bass and pristine, lucid highs. The rear panel features 1/4" line and XLR inputs capable of microphone or line level signals. The XLR output provides a link to multiple D208 speakers. The D208 is pole mountable with a 1 3/8-inch (35mm) at the base.Features:
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 8-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1-inch (25mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 200 watts of output power
- Mic/line input with volume control and clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of multiple speakers
- 1 3/8-inch (35mm) pole mount receptacle
- Floor monitor positioning options
RMS power: 135W @ 8 ohms
Peak power: 160W @ 8 ohms
THD: < 1%
RMS power: 20W @ 8 ohms
Peak power: 40W @ 8 ohms
THD: < 1%
|Drivers||8" Bass transducer
1" (25mm) high frequency driver
|Frequency Response||64Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)|
|SPL||113dB SPL @ 1m|
|Coverage Angle||Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
Horizontal coverage angle: 60°
|Crossover||Type: 24dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley
|Inputs||Balanced XLR & 1/4" mic/line connectors|
|Outputs||Balanced XLR line output|
|EQ Section||High: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz, shelving
Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz, shelving
|Power Supply||300 W max.
3-pin IEC 250VAC, 20A male
100 - 115VAC T5AL / 250V
220 - 240VAC T2.5AL / 25V
|Mount||Integral 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle
Fly point: 1
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 8.0 x 14.7" (249 x 205 x 372mm)|
|Package Weight||17.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0 x 12.25 x 10.25"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.