For sound reinforcement, the SAMSON AURO X15D 1000-W Active Loudspeaker is a good professional choice.
It can be used in various environments for audio applications such as, live sound, DJ setups, rehearsals, PA systems, houses of worship and more. It features a lightweight 1,000 W Class D amplifier with digital signal processing technology that continually corrects the audio signal. It also offers the speaker and its components with a protection circuit to prevent overheating, and has limiter LED to indicate when the amp is near the clipping point.
The AURO X15DA is built with two combo XLR and 1/4" input connectors, volume controls, mic/line switch, and 3-position EQ and HPF presets, for different applications and setups. A XLR link output allows expanded sound to additional speakers. A full metal grill protects all speaker components, and an integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount is provided. In addition two large ergonomic carry handles and dual-angle floor monitor position options help get the job done.Features:
- Compact, lightweight Class D active loudspeakers
- Samson's R.A.M.P. DSP technology helps to protect the speaker
- Master volume control with peak indicator
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- Full metal grill protects all speaker components
|Output Power||Low Frequency:
RMS Power: 400 W @ 8 ohms
Peak Power: 800 W @ 8 ohms
RMS Power: 100 W @ 8 ohms
Peak Power: 200 W @ 8 ohms
THD < 1 %
|Low Frequency Driver||15" (38 cm) bass transducer
3" (7.3 cm) voice coil
|Compression Driver||High Frequency: 1.34" (34 mm) titanium compression driver, edge-wound copper voice coil|
|Frequency Response||(-3 dB) 55 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||Peak Power: 125 dB SPL @ 1 m|
|Horizontal Coverage Angle||90°|
|Vertical Coverage Angle||60°|
|Crossover Type||24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley|
|Crossover Frequency||2.1 kHz|
|Input / Output|
|Input & Output||Balanced XLR and Â¼â (6.3 mm) connectors (input 1 mic/line level, input 2 line level)|
|Output||Balanced XLR line output|
|HPF||Flat, 80 Hz, 120 Hz|
|Equalization||Flat, deep, boost|
|Package Weight||48.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||31.0 x 20.5 x 16.5"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.