The Samson C02 condenser microphones deliver high audio performance while remaining cost effective.Delivered as a pair, the microphones excel in applications requiring dual placement. Drum cymbals, overheads, percussion, guitar, piano, strings and vocals are accurately captured and reproduced in detail. The C02's low-mass capsule features a supercardioid polar pattern. The supercardioid pattern provides a tight pickup area at the front of the microphone. The result minimizes ambient room noise and signals from nearby instruments and monitors that may cause feedback. A wide, linear frequency response results in rich detail while minimizing low-frequency noise.
The C02 requires external +48V phantom power and is a suitable solution for recording and live-sound applications.
- Extended Frequency Response The C02 features a frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz which accurately reproduces audio with great detail while minimizing low-frequency noise.
- Tight Supercardioid Polar Pattern In addition to the front-firing design of the capsule, the supercardioid polar pattern minimizes pickup at the off-axis sections, eliminating ambient noise and reducing feedback.
- High SPL Response The C02 accurately reproduces signal at high sound-pressure levels without noise or distortion.
- Tech Specs
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.5 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V|
|Length||5.91" / 150 mm|
|Diameter||0.79" / 20 mm|
|Weight||6.00 oz / 170 g|
|Package Weight||1.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.8 x 4.9 x 3.1"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.