When you need to provide sound in any environment, the Samson Expedition Escape Rechargeable Speaker System with Bluetooth can get the job done.
It is ideal for BBQs, parties, outdoor sporting events, tailgates, presentations, fitness classes, and more. It weighs 8.5 pounds and features Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless audio streaming from your smartphone, tablet or laptop up to 50' away. Built with a 2-channel mixer that offers a 1/4" input with its own dedicated volume control, for live performance applications, including use with dynamic microphones, the built in 6" subwoofer for bass and a 1" high frequency driver, deliver all the details of your favorite tracks. When looking for a speaker to use anywhere, full-range sound is desired, and the Escape gets the job done.
In addition the Expedition Escape has a 1/8" input for directly connecting MP3 Players, keyboards, and more. An internal rechargeable battery, powers the system for up to 20 hours of continuous use, on a full charge. The integrated carry handle make this portable speaker ideal for activities like trips to the beach, camping, boating, picnics and anywhere else music can enhance the moment.
- Built-in 2-channel mixer with separate volume control for each channel
- 1/4" microphone input and 1/8" auxiliary input for a variety of live performance applications
- Perforated steel grille that is powder coated to prevent rust
- Internal rechargeable battery runs the system on a single charge approximately 20 hours
- Features a 1/38" pole mount receptacle for mounting to a speaker stand
|Mic Input||1/4" (6.3 mm)|
|AUX Input||1/8" (3.5 mm)|
|Package Weight||12.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0 x 11.0 x 10.0"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.