The Samson SXD3000 Power Amplifier with DSP is for live sound reinforcement.
It is used in various environments in audio applications to provide clean power for speakers such as in DJ setups, houses of worship, front of house, live stage performance and more. It features 450W power per side at 4 Ω. This amp is designed to provide clean output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range over a frequency spectrum of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
The SXD3000 is built with advanced DSP and is controlled via a backlit LCD for use in low-lit environments. The power amp provides extensive control over high and low pass filters, a 3-band EQ, output limiter and delay time for speaker alignment. It also features four presets to provide optimal settings for various standard speaker configurations. A digital pass code security lock is also provided.
All of the SXD3000's amp channels offer multi-segment LED metering and level controls with detents. Settings of gain and sensitivity can be monitored on the front panel LCD. Input connections for the power amp are made via balanced combination XLR and 1/4" connectors. The amp provides both Binding Post and Speakon connectors for speakers. It is built with an all-steel chassis in a 19" rack mount design and has convenient carry handles making it ready for the rigors of the road. A power cord in included.
- Features LEDs for optimal use on dark stages and indicates your current operating mode and filter settings
- Editable presets for DJ, live sound and commercial installations
- Multi-segment LED metering on each channel
- Individual channel level controls with detents for accurate setting of gain and sensitivity
- Dual rack space design
- All steel chassis design and convenient carry handles make it ready for the road
|Rated Power Output||Stereo Both Channels Driven:
8 Ω 300 W
4 Ω 450 W
|Signal to Noise Ratio||20 Hz to 20 kHz: >100 dB|
|Input Sensitivity||At 8 Ω Voltage Gain: 5 dBu|
|Voltage Gain||30 dB|
|Output Circuit||Class AB|
|Current Consumption||115 VAC:
At 1/8 Rated Power 4 Ω: 4.5 A
At 1/3 Rated Power 4 Ω: 7.2 A
At Rated Power 4 Ω, Max: 10 A
|Distortion||Typical @ 4 Ω:
20 Hz to 20 kHz, 10 dB Below Rated Power: 0.002 %
1 kHz, Rated Power: 1 %
|Frequency Response||At 8 Ω 1 W, 0/-1 dB: 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Damping Factor||400 Hz: 120|
|Input Impedance||20 kΩ balanced|
|Input Clipping Level||10 Vrms (22 dBu)|
|Cooling||Continuously variable speed fan cooling|
|Connector||Inputs: 2 x 3-pin XLR
2 x 1/4" (0.63 mm)TRS, balanced
Outputs: 4 x Binding post
2 x Speakon
|Indicators||Signal, -20 dB, 10 dB, limit, thermal|
|Protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
Load protected against DC faults
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.13 x 16.54 x 7.28"|
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- Real-time order tracking information will be sent via SMS and EMAIL once your order has been successfully processed and captured.
- Standard/Free shipping does not include delivery on weekends or holidays.
- Deliveries on weekend and holidays can be arranged at an extra charge to customer.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We appreciate your patience!
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Orders below R850 does not qualify for free shipping.
Please factor in a nominal nationwide economy road 2-3 Day ETA charge of R150.
Estimated delivery time
2-3 business days
Free / R850 and above
Everyday shipping as per Economy Road freight, we work with a few different courier companies and special services are available. Please request any service which’ll be the most convenient for you and Technical Sales will gladly investigate it and revert for your consideration.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within South Africa and confirmed before 10AM the given morning.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur, your Technical Sales Rep will keep you up to date.